Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missbct

Chatty Member
Not only do I have an issue with showing her half naked child to the world, but why on earth is she showing a 8 (?) year old Drag Race? I’m a seasoned fan and it’s absolutely not appropriate for an 8 year old. I get that it’s entertaining and looks at drag from a beauty perspective but the sheer amount of swearing and innuendo is absolutely not cool for an 8 year old.

Reactions: 17

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
So she’s openly admitting she has “weirdos” following her but still proceeds to parade her child on there. Gooooooood one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jadep929

I love how on her last story she put ‘not gifted or anything’ ... congratulations you’ve managed to buy a bag of cookies on your own 👏🏼 ... like everyone else has to do!

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
*************SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**************
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
She’s only gone and paid for a bloody cheese box all by herself
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 well done Brit hun we are proud of you - one step at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

House_Shade

Is she having a laugh with that bike post? Such an obvious beg, I can't believe the pure cheek of her!
I've got a tip for you love, spend your money on your kid rather than on those orthopaedic looking fucking trainers that you're so in love with. You're embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ihateit

Don’t usually comment on people’s parentig because it’s none of my business but recently I’ve noticed Betsy looking more and more fed up on her stories. I really feel for her, how is her self esteem going to be affected by thinking her mum only wants to spend time with her/take her to all these places so she can put it on Instagram. You’re shopping for Halloween decorations for fucks sake - just be in the moment with your daughter.

Sozhun

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

_BeingBrittany: finally unveiled her paaaartners face, now he's popping up all over the place