Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paula1234

VIP Member
Can I also add it isn’t an issue she’s gained weight and my comparison isn’t to mock her gaining weight! I’m hoping some of her followers who are brainwashed by her come here and see her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
New title thanks to @sunisshining
(Sorry it wouldn’t all fit)

Recap:

* Still racist but now buying self help books on how not to be racist

* Every IG story is still an advert

* Doing PT sessions because she has ballooned to be even bigger than Loser-Liv

* Trying to convince her followers (and herself) that she is a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Buswanker

That’s the spirit, Brit’! Focus on capturing those precious memories! You will always want to remember the time you and Sean stared at the pavement, or the time Sean or Betsy captured the back of your head as you walked away, or all those times in Saino’s car park. The really precious memories. ♥

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Completely tone deaf of her to make light of a “Britney ‘07 moment” given all we’ve learned about what Britney’s actually been though, and the importance of not making light of mental health issues 😑

kmja

Chatty Member
Sorry just going to rant about everything I find wrong this morning - that last grid post! How much food!!!!! Ffs, and £19 for Sean's meal, as a takeaway, no thank you!!!!! Also the last picture on there of her tiny diet coke and fake handbag - diet coke doesn't offset the thousands of calories you have just stuffed in your gob!!!!. That jumpsuit on her stories make her fake tits look tiny so even though she wanted fake looking tits it only lasted a year if that now they are totally lost on her frame! Let's link a jumpsuit that's out of stock just to make me some money. And finally sure hun, sure your so special that the owner of a bandb who is trying to survive in a pandemic made chocolate muffins especially because your daughter likes them so much 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #rantover #thanksforlistening
I just want to say sometimes people genuinely just like the taste of diet/zero drinks better than the full fat lol. Doesn't mean they're trying to cut calories down.. I'd rather a coke zero over a coke

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
And this ladies and gentleman is why SW is so fucking dangerous!!!!!!!! In theory she could have 3 and a half of these breakfasts minus the healthy extras and still be 'on plan' when in reality she has just consumed 2800 calories! 🙄
BiG wALk so FiLl Ya fOrK

Daft cow

• Haha

Heretosee

Just dropping in to remind anyone new to the thread that she is a racist. Since she has made sure her 'apology' is so far back its now hidden.

I am still amazed she had no fall out from it. She is such a disgusting person.

fairey789

Fucking PR trip. Quick get a photo of breakfast and the cunty Gucci bag. I used to really like her, now she’s such a skanky, lying, beggy, grubby looking tramp. Being a beg isn’t a good luck darling, get over yourself and your pathetic poses 🤮Eurgh.

• Haha
  • Sick

GrottyGretel

Good lord... worries about how a denim dress would give “moms vibes”... she’s happy to wear tents that make her look like she’s robbed her nan’s table cloth!

Also, SHE IS A MUM, why would she be offended by looking Mumsy herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Sorry just going to rant about everything I find wrong this morning - that last grid post! How much food!!!!! Ffs, and £19 for Sean's meal, as a takeaway, no thank you!!!!! Also the last picture on there of her tiny diet coke and fake handbag - diet coke doesn't offset the thousands of calories you have just stuffed in your gob!!!!. That jumpsuit on her stories make her fake tits look tiny so even though she wanted fake looking tits it only lasted a year if that now they are totally lost on her frame! Let's link a jumpsuit that's out of stock just to make me some money. And finally sure hun, sure your so special that the owner of a bandb who is trying to survive in a pandemic made chocolate muffins especially because your daughter likes them so much 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #rantover #thanksforlistening

helloann

Has it ever been confirmed he’s been in prison? I know it’s been mentioned with prisons tats etc because they are awful but those three dots by his eye are a very common one…
I think he wants people to think that. It actually means my crazy life. Not sure whats so crazy about his life, wears fake trainers, gets caught pinching some meat from work and his girlfriend is such a beg they get the odd free lunch or day out. SO WILD SO CRAZY I can see why we are all so jealous.

• Haha