__beingbrittany #13 Buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title thanks to @sunisshining
(Sorry it wouldn’t all fit)

Recap:

* Still racist but now buying self help books on how not to be racist

* Every IG story is still an advert

* Doing PT sessions because she has ballooned to be even bigger than Loser-Liv

* Trying to convince her followers (and herself) that she is a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really isn't a mid-size account she's easily a plus-size!! nothing wrong with that just own it.

Reactions: 25
She really isn't a mid-size account she's easily a plus-size!! nothing wrong with that just own it.
She looks fine, I'm sure plenty of us have gained lots of weight (I've gained back all 4 stone I lost 2019-2020) but it's the lying that bothers me.

Reactions: 25
I showed my friend the pictures yesterday and they said she looked a 16 now if u compare livs an 18 and shes bigger.... Also my friend said she looks nice which she does her hair is beautiful but she just lies that shes not gained weight when clearly she has i bet shes about 15 stone now she claimed at target she was 12.

Reactions: 4
I showed my friend the pictures yesterday and they said she looked a 16 now if u compare livs an 18 and shes bigger.... Also my friend said she looks nice which she does her hair is beautiful but she just lies that shes not gained weight when clearly she has i bet shes about 15 stone now she claimed at target she was 12.
I genuinely believe she’s bigger than that. Which is no issue at all, but I don’t see just a 3 stone gain when in pictures where she’s lost 3 stone 10, she is looking bigger now 🥴 either way it’s nothing to be embarrassed about, what is embarrassing is the blatant lies.

Reactions: 7
I’ve ordered oversized T-shirt’s and leggings in a 16, the 17st I see when I stand on the scales certainly isn’t a size 16! I know I’m a 20/22.
I won’t be posting on Instagram I’m a 16 because when people see me in real life they will obviously see I’m no where near a 16! (Yes this gutsy mare is on a healthy eating plan)

Reactions: 14
1. Why does she keep lying. Even Stevie Wonder could see she is no 14. Delusional!

2. Of course she posted about George Floyd. Nothing of context though but she has to be seen and all that. Haven't seen that book since?!? Also nothing about Asian hate crimes though in the last few weeks! Maybe we need to drag out those screenshots too as she only cares when she's caught.

3. I wish that thick frame of hair covered her stupid filtered face!

Reactions: 11
She sells a special "gentle for eyes" dildo attachment yet tears her eye skin off with a bleeping flannel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she always whinge and slag off wearing make up? Don’t wear it then? Don’t spend 100s on Jamie Shills-her-Vieve tit and shag her account if you cba with make up and “can’t wait to remove it”.

Shove that Lumi up your MidsiZE bleeping hole. GOOD GOD. Just use soap and water then do a bit of skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t matter if she brought it in 2017 or the Hermes man has just knocked the door she’s got a ad//aff link for it!
Or if she can’t find one, she has a link for something similar. For someone thick as duck, she does like to be a saleswoman.

Reactions: 6
iTs VeRy OvErSiZeD ... it isn’t you stupid cow. it’s not a 12 and anyone who believes it is, are just as thick as you twatney

Reactions: 8
Cba with her thinking she’s a skincare guru just because she sells a face vibrator. Putting spf on before moisturiser? No it needs to go on last seeing as it’s creating a protecting layer it’s no good under moisturiser. It’s no wonder her skin looks shocking she hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 11
Reviews of the dress online
Reminds me of that viral Zara spotty smock dress that was all the rage like 2 years ago...I’m a 12-14 on top and probably a 10-12 on the bottom, ordered a medium as that’s what Zara recommended to me and duck me you could fit 3 of me in it 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.