Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rose is an absolute queen!! She’s way too good for Ed’s lying ass, I’m so glad this thread exists I’ve been watching this none stop since lockdown started!🙈

Reactions: 2

lipscrub

Can’t find a thread on it and just wondering if anyone else has been watching :unsure:
I love Rose, can’t stand Ed:sick:

Reactions: 1
I manged to watch this one last night -I think it must be shown on a Sunday in the States.. this one saw Varya turn up at Geoffreys!! Ed come home after Rose dumped him ..... and David and Lana going on a date bowling then food and him being creepy about wanting a kiss and her to stay at the hotel with him !! It's complete car crash TV and I can't stop watching 😂 😂 😂 😂
I love it, It’s my guilty pleasure 😂😂
I can’t wait for happily ever after to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member

Im not sure if this is the right one as the uk is like 2 weeks behind the US
I manged to watch this one last night -I think it must be shown on a Sunday in the States.. this one saw Varya turn up at Geoffreys!! Ed come home after Rose dumped him ..... and David and Lana going on a date bowling then food and him being creepy about wanting a kiss and her to stay at the hotel with him !! It's complete car crash TV and I can't stop watching 😂 😂 😂 😂

lipscrub

Rose is an absolute queen!! She’s way too good for Ed’s lying ass, I’m so glad this thread exists I’ve been watching this none stop since lockdown started!🙈
I’ve seen so many spoilers for the show on twitter :( But DAVID AND LANA I can’t deal with him. Why can’t he just come to terms with the fact she doesn’t want to meet him

lipscrub

When Lisa comes on the telly I had to cover my eyes with my hands she makes me cringe so badly, especially when she says mummy :sick:

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
There is a thread ... this is the link...

My guilty pleasure - need to find yesterdays episode as I can't get TLC