90 Day Fiancé - Before the 90 days

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find a thread on it and just wondering if anyone else has been watching :unsure:
I love Rose, can’t stand Ed:sick:

Reactions: 1
Rose is an absolute queen!! She’s way too good for Ed’s lying ass, I’m so glad this thread exists I’ve been watching this none stop since lockdown started!🙈

Reactions: 2
Rose is an absolute queen!! She’s way too good for Ed’s lying ass, I’m so glad this thread exists I’ve been watching this none stop since lockdown started!🙈
I’ve seen so many spoilers for the show on twitter :( But DAVID AND LANA I can’t deal with him. Why can’t he just come to terms with the fact she doesn’t want to meet him

She does meet him, I think they got engaged.
Baby girl Lisa is just something else, I can’t stand her.

When Lisa comes on the telly I had to cover my eyes with my hands she makes me cringe so badly, especially when she says mummy :sick:

There is a thread ... this is the link...

My guilty pleasure - need to find yesterdays episode as I can't get TLC

Im not sure if this is the right one as the uk is like 2 weeks behind the US
I manged to watch this one last night -I think it must be shown on a Sunday in the States.. this one saw Varya turn up at Geoffreys!! Ed come home after Rose dumped him ..... and David and Lana going on a date bowling then food and him being creepy about wanting a kiss and her to stay at the hotel with him !! It's complete car crash TV and I can't stop watching 😂 😂 😂 😂

I manged to watch this one last night -I think it must be shown on a Sunday in the States.. this one saw Varya turn up at Geoffreys!! Ed come home after Rose dumped him ..... and David and Lana going on a date bowling then food and him being creepy about wanting a kiss and her to stay at the hotel with him !! It's complete car crash TV and I can't stop watching 😂 😂 😂 😂
I love it, It’s my guilty pleasure 😂😂
I can’t wait for happily ever after to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 1