8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest patron. You’re welcome.

How does she even have a following?
It’s sad that Scott’s grandad has passed away and sad that they can’t be there for the funeral. Goes to show that they aren’t making lots of dollars like she makes it out they are. If they did then surely Scott could have just flown there himself but then also Cassie can’t do anything without Scott around. She can’t even go food shopping with her kids. Maybe she shouldn’t have spread her legs 6 times

Sorry for the rant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s sad that Scott’s grandad has passed away and sad that they can’t be there for the funeral. Goes to show that they aren’t making lots of dollars like she makes it out they are. If they did then surely Scott could have just flown there himself but then also Cassie can’t do anything without Scott around. She can’t even go food shopping with her kids. Maybe she shouldn’t have spread her legs 6 times

Sorry for the rant 😂😂
Sad, right! They will never get this time back every again but they can always shut their shop for a week get over to NZ and celebrate the life of Scott’s grandad, but nope, as per Cassie’s style, she is too focused on money to give a duck about the funeral. Greedy guts she is!! No one in Mandurah is going to cry over a stupid scooter shop being closed for a bit while Scott attends the funeral….

Just proves Cassie is a control freak!! Yuck

Reactions: 8
They definitely not making millions!

I actually wonder if they are just meeting the bare minimum.
so much for buying one piece of home equipment each week 😂 still no dream van, no talk of white Christmas in Europe,Bali or x2 rentals.

and good luck cashie with your multiple brokers you seem to have going. When you have multiple on the go it’s not a good sign but you being you will go to the bitter end.

also since you used all your house money in NZ to move to Lala land and buy the silly business I hope you know any money saved for a deposit will be taxed 😂😂😂 stupid women.

Reactions: 5

so much for buying one piece of home equipment each week 😂 still no dream van, no talk of white Christmas in Europe,Bali or x2 rentals.

and good luck cashie with your multiple brokers you seem to have going. When you have multiple on the go it’s not a good sign but you being you will go to the bitter end.

also since you used all your house money in NZ to move to Lala land and buy the silly business I hope you know any money saved for a deposit will be taxed 😂😂😂 stupid women.
I doubt they would have $10 spare each week, would love a peak at their tax returns 🤣

Reactions: 4

Travelling as a family of 8 (6 kids?) would be very expensive to Europe. and really impossible given the ages of the kids. Neither parent could reign in 3 kids each on a long haul flight. Maybe a short Jetstar Bali jaunt would be ok from Perth with a 3 bedroom villa but those private villas don't have pool fences either

What's this comment all about - multiple brokers???

What's this comment all about - multiple brokers???
She claims that she’s been speaking with multiple brokers lately. She is probably trying to find the right one to give them a home loan because most of them have probably said no chance. I highly doubt they will get a home loan as they haven’t even been in business for 12 months yet and they spend a tit load of money on takeaway plus they have 6 dependants

Reactions: 6
She claims that she’s been speaking with multiple brokers lately. She is probably trying to find the right one to give them a home loan because most of them have probably said no chance. I highly doubt they will get a home loan as they haven’t even been in business for 12 months yet and they spend a tit load of money on takeaway plus they have 6 dependants
You don’t need multiple brokers if you have the cash and your ducks in a row. Generally desperate people only speak to multiples. Plus the are the bain of any broker and generally can be spotted a mile away.
Former broker here!

Reactions: 8
You don’t need multiple brokers if you have the cash and your ducks in a row. Generally desperate people only speak to multiples. Plus the are the bain of any broker and generally can be spotted a mile away.
Former broker here!
Well cashie always thinks she’s above everyone else she will try find a way to buy to prove us Tattlers and her family who’s dislike her wrong 🤭

She brought that scooter business for what 80-90k? She made a post awhile ago saying they have made it all back from profit from the shop and it’s back in their savings hense now she’s jumped on the wagon to say they house looking as they have a deposit 😂 (have fun paying tax too babes) 🤣

wel they going to Europe next Christmas so she might wana start booking that soon 👀 or more lies to string along your fake life Cashflow.

Well cashie always thinks she’s above everyone else she will try find a way to buy to prove us Tattlers and her family who’s dislike her wrong 🤭

She brought that scooter business for what 80-90k? She made a post awhile ago saying they have made it all back from profit from the shop and it’s back in their savings hense now she’s jumped on the wagon to say they house looking as they have a deposit 😂 (have fun paying tax too babes) 🤣

wel they going to Europe next Christmas so she might wana start booking that soon 👀 or more lies to string along your fake life Cashflow.
Let’s be real, they are broke, they would be raking in government family tax benefits and won’t set foot outside Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Former broker here!
Oh yeah I definitely know that as I am a home owner myself! I was just saying that clearly they’ve all said no we cannot give you a home loan and she’s trying to find a stupid one that will 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the lazy slob got up at 6:30 a.m. her time to watch Grandad Erick’s funeral? I still can’t believe she wouldn’t let Scott go to the funeral. For someone who brags about their ‘wealth,’ you would think she would have at least put Scott on the next plane back to NZ.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the lazy slob got up at 6:30 a.m. her time to watch Grandad Erick’s funeral? I still can’t believe she wouldn’t let Scott go to the funeral. For someone who brags about their ‘wealth,’ you would think she would have at least put Scott on the next plane back to NZ.
Because that would involve money they don’t have and parenting alone and we all know she can’t do that so poor Alivn has to stay home! She of course will use the business as an excuse but then is fast to claim they make millions so shouldn’t really matter a few days closed not that they are open much anyway 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.