40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her to ask her if she was getting a nice payout from M&Co as she seems to promote them multiple times throughout the day and doesn’t mention the likes of Matalan anymore (her obsession of last year). Also she seems to be using her daughters more and more at the moment which they clearly don’t get a day in. She wrote me an extremely rude response and blocked me. She used to be quite likeable but has now become a self-obsessed witch

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really want to see her message!

If she isn’t getting a huuuugggeee payout for M&Co then she is being ripped off. It’s all she promotes. Crap quality clothing that she doesn’t wear in real life.

Reactions: 6
I messaged her to ask her if she was getting a nice payout from M&Co as she seems to promote them multiple times throughout the day and doesn’t mention the likes of Matalan anymore (her obsession of last year). Also she seems to be using her daughters more and more at the moment which they clearly don’t get a day in. She wrote me an extremely rude response and blocked me. She used to be quite likeable but has now become a self-obsessed witch
Yes please tell us what her response was! She just follows the money and does it so shamelessly. Still tries to claim she only shows us what she loves 🙄

Reactions: 5
This is what she sent just before she blocked me:

‘I do not go with companies just for money and turn down brands on a daily basis. I will be back in Matalan who I started working with because they saw how much I loved their pieces but really I dont need anyone questioning me thats a very simple unfollow..’

I've never seen her in any matalan pieces. And remember how much she 'lurrrrrved' jd williams?! Its harder to secure a contract with the slightly cooler brands like h&m, topshop, river island though god knows her and abi try their best.

Reactions: 8
This is what she sent just before she blocked me:

‘I do not go with companies just for money and turn down brands on a daily basis. I will be back in Matalan who I started working with because they saw how much I loved their pieces but really I dont need anyone questioning me thats a very simple unfollow..’
I always find it a little infuriating when these people cannot bear to be questioned or even asked a slightly controversial question. If they put themselves out in the public domain then people are going to have opinions on them. If you don’t want the opinions then don’t put yourself out there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always find it a little infuriating when these people cannot bear to be questioned or even asked a slightly controversial question. If they put themselves out in the public domain then people are going to have opinions on them. If you don’t want the opinions then don’t put yourself out there!!
I wish I could ‘block’ everyone who ever questioned what I did in my work!! That’s effectively what people like her are doing - imagine if you worked in a customer facing role and a customer (or colleague) came with an issue about something you’d done and you said “I just don’t need your negativity” and ghosted them.... how would that look in a REAL workplace?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well that shows the viewers exactly what this person is really like. I do feel she puts on a show when she cries to the camera, that it’s all for show and sympathy. Who does that so publicly - keep it private! It’s all done so that viewers ‘buy’ into her and feel they can trust her. It’s a psychological ploy!

Reactions: 8
God her and abi are loathing the gifted stay. It's written all over their faces. Not a great advert for the retreat is it? Maybe now companies will gift stays to people who are actually interested in what they are trying to sell. If I was looking for an exercise retreat that one would be off my list. Looks awful judging by Helen and abi's face. But anything for a few pennies hey girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God her and abi are loathing the gifted stay. It's written all over their faces. Not a great advert for the retreat is it? Maybe now companies will gift stays to people who are actually interested in what they are trying to sell. If I was looking for an exercise retreat that one would be off my list. Looks awful judging by Helen and abi's face. But anything for a few pennies hey girls!
Oh dear, they are not portraying this retreat in a good light at all are they? You can’t even see the facilities, just them storying and moaning about the food/ snacks and the early morning workout times. It’s a fitness retreat girls - did you not catch that in the memo? Or perhaps your eyes only saw the words ‘gifted’ and ‘free’? Interestingly I know SB got in touch with Helen back in October? Is that when the retreat also got in touch? It’s weird that her and Abi got so much free clothing from SB and then they are offered a fitness retreat? Why would SB gift these two exercise clothes when neither do exercise? They are always in jeans or maxi dresses and skirts. These two are coming across as very ungrateful. Shame on them. Maybe the fitness retreat should choose better calibre participants in future?

Reactions: 9
Had a look at her stories.
It looks tit. A load of exercise classes and a boiled egg.

Save your money and nip down the local leisure centre, spread your classes over a week and cook yourself a nice dinner...job done.

Reactions: 7
Abi has always been a spoilt brat and she loves showing Insta how spoilt she is. It's bizarre. She's mid 40s ffs. Both of them acting like entitled, spoilt, ungrateful kids. Hope sb/ the retreat learn a lesson from this. All they've done this morning is turn their noses up, pull faces at everything, wince and complain. Insta comedy.

I was starting to get ready to hit the delete button with Helen, if I see those bloody M&S vests once more I’m going to launch my phone across the room. The fitness retreat may be the final straw though....it looks like an absolute load of shite to be honest, anyone still pedalling the Apple cider vinegar needs to do one never mind the rest, but if I was the company I wouldn’t be happy with them. They’re acting like spoilt brats and obviously have no clue....time to unfollow I think

So even when she’s on a retreat she still manages a swipe up or 2 - she can’t help herself. She is a full on selling machine with no off button! 😜 She’s incorporated links to the sweaty Betty stuff too - what a coincidence! What are the chances of her being gifted tons of sportswear and being at a fitness retreat 🤔 Helen clearly needs the money - she comes across as so desperate she will pretty much sell anything with a swipe up and an #ad. Seriously, who is buying into this woman’s sales tactics? You do wonder what people who know them must think of it all.....

Reactions: 7
She really is making herself unlikeable, isn’t she? Her and her little minion (AKA Abi) are on a health retreat that people who probably would love to be there can’t afford it yet these two are being rude about it and drinking wine in their room, telling us how bored they are.
I feel sorry for George, her nephew, as his aunt so wants to conform into society. Just looked at Dreg Abi’s feed for the first time and they have identikit photos up. Both Frida Khalo prints and doubt they even Know who she is.Waste of space, the two of the two desperados...

Unfollowed. The bloody look fantastic swipe-ups at sparrows fart when you’re on a fitness retreat was the final straw. Which is a shame because I liked her in the beginning and even followed a few of her recommendations but too much same same and tat now in the pursuit of a quick buck

Reactions: 5