40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the easiest job in the world, film a manic ‘silly old, hair brained me’ conversation, load up the aff links that you’ve done every day for a year plus, sit back and watch the £££’s roll in. Nice work if you can get it.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow any more, but a few years ago she mentioned in stories that the aff links had paid for her new extension and holidays. So she's obviously earning a pretty penny. Explains why she never misses a day of posting her links even whilst on holiday.

Her favourite ones on repeat are the amazon ones (diffuser, neck massager, amazon clothes etc) because she knows most people shop at amazon weekly and often spend large amounts. Installing aff link cookies for amazon is very very profitable as she earns from every single purchase made.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow any more, but a few years ago she mentioned in stories that the aff links had paid for her new extension and holidays. So she's obviously earning a pretty penny. Explains why she never misses a day of posting her links even whilst on holiday.

Her favourite ones on repeat are the amazon ones (diffuser, neck massager, amazon clothes etc) because she knows most people shop at amazon weekly and often spend large amounts. Installing aff link cookies for amazon is very very profitable as she earns from every single purchase made.
Yes it's the Amazon fan, the hammock and awful Amazon clothing. Day after day, week after week.

Lookfantastic is another one, though there is a discount code for that I suppose.

Bring on the influencer backlash, it can't come quickly enough imo.

Reactions: 6
She earns a huge income from getting cookies installed on followers phones for places like amazon. Some of these cookies remain installed for 30 days or more so think of how much commission she must be earning from people using shops to make purchases that have nothing to do with her! It is grossly underhand, manipulative behaviour.
So can you explain something to me please? If you watch 2 people's stories and both have a link to amazon and you click on that link on both do they both get paid? Or does the last click over ride the others? Does that make sense?

She’s breaching ASA rules by advertising her own boots and adding affiliate link but not tagging any of her posts featuring them as an AD. She has to declare her own products otherwise it’s classed as misleading the public. She will already know this though and that’s why she does it.
Dress Like A Mum did this with her own shoes and got into a lot of trouble.

Make a complaint.

Doesn't matter, they're crowd pleasers. I'm wearing skinny jeans today. They're dated too but they make my legs look good so duck it.

And I could never afford the Isabel Marant ones and hanker for them to this very day even though the style is years old.

I have to admit that I'd buy the grey ones if I lived in the UK. Hard to get dark grey boots and if they've got a comfort sole, it's a win/win from me.

Reactions: 1
I hope everyone does report her. The extent of her money grabbing now is ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Every single story is an ad!! I haven’t reported her. Is it easy enough to do?

Reactions: 2
Every single story is an ad!! I haven’t reported her. Is it easy enough to do?
It’s really easy to do. I recommend registering firstly and then it remembers your details for next time.

Everytime she shows her shoes that she makes and sells, she has to tag it as an AD. Everytime she wears them she has to tag as an AD. Anything gifted must be declared everytimeshe shows it on any post or story.ALL affiliate links must be clearly marked as an affiliate link.

I report her too - she runs a profitable business and as such should abide by ASA advertising rules. She breaches them most of the time. She’s unprofessional.

Reactions: 5
She is literally wearing the shoes in every single post now. And they are the least flattering, make her like a right frump.

It’s really easy to do. I recommend registering firstly and then it remembers your details for next time.

Everytime she shows her shoes that she makes and sells, she has to tag it as an AD. Everytime she wears them she has to tag as an AD. Anything gifted must be declared everytimeshe shows it on any post or story.ALL affiliate links must be clearly marked as an affiliate link.

I report her too - she runs a profitable business and as such should abide by ASA advertising rules. She breaches them most of the time. She’s unprofessional.
I'm reporting her too. Story after story about them, none marked as an ad. It's every bloody day.

Honestly she must have done about 100 Insta stories on those boots over the last week, there’s been more than 10 per day I’m sure! All that free sneaky advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️ whilst her huns are crying “well done, you’ve worked so hard” and they don’t realise their being sold to constantly day in, day out!!

Honestly she must have done about 100 Insta stories on those boots over the last week, there’s been more than 10 per day I’m sure! All that free sneaky advertising 🤦🏼‍♀️ whilst her huns are crying “well done, you’ve worked so hard” and they don’t realise their being sold to constantly day in, day out!!
The ASA could come down hard on her for breaching their rules so everyone report her - these are her boots from her company that she profits from. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 4
Have the ASA ever come down hard on anyone though? Genuine question, no shade ❤

Reactions: 5
There are at least 3 posts in the past week or so too, I included them in my complaint. But the stories are ridiculous, you're absolutely right. The huns need a wakeup call, their dear friend Helen is just using them to line her pockets.