40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow I didn’t unfollow. Start the day with more bloody look fantastic and then a dress that clearly doesn’t fit but people should get because you can size down!? She spends her whole life sticking to brands that are known to come up big getting excited when she squeezes into a dress that’s too small. We all know she’s a size 16 at a push. Which is fine but stop harping on about it.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen her stories for aaaggees, but wow! They haven’t changed a bit! Though this must be the winning formula and why she’s doing alright off the back of it!

I had followed Helen for a while but I like many of you started to get increasingly irritated and annoyed by her IG content- too many ad afs etc and obvious freebies . Too many cheap throwaway fashion without seeming to have a concern for the environment and the cost of all these deliveries! I commented on a post a couple of months back that I didn’t think a dress was particularly flattering for her and she blocked me! Oh well 😁🙄👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I must have missed something-she has just said she is an alcoholic-I haven’t followed her for a while

Reactions: 1
Don't worry, I'd you decide to follow her again in a few months...I doubt you'll miss much.
#af link to hammock, massager, cheap fashion, loads of face cream. Chuck in small and tall crap dresses and rinse and repeat!
You forgot to mention the wonderful optician who puts lenses in her own frames 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I must have missed something-she has just said she is an alcoholic-I haven’t followed her for a while
I think she is an overly enthusiastic social binge drinker....but why let the truth get in the way if #content

Reactions: 7
I think she is an overly enthusiastic social binge drinker....but why let the truth get in the way if #content
well that’s what I thought! She has now decided that means she is an alcoholic?!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s alluded to drink issues in the past. I stopped following her ages ago, it was all swipe ups for dresses and blazers and camis and frankly I don’t need any!!! I think the fact that she does try ons and just returns then doesn’t sit right with me. If that rumour going round is true that they don’t the sell those items then she is single handely causing massive amounts of clothes to go to waste or landfill. She has no care for the environment. Plus the shouting. I can’t deal.

Still stories full of ads , poorly fitting dresses and erratic behaviour going on

Reactions: 3
I liked her way back but unfollowed a.good while ago as her stories were constantly selling tat and everything had a link...everything! 25 stories on average all with an af link. The relatable Helen became predictable and boring!

Yeah she's given up any pretence of actual content and instead, the same links are shared daily.

It's greed that does it. Shame really.

She earns a huge income from getting cookies installed on followers phones for places like amazon. Some of these cookies remain installed for 30 days or more so think of how much commission she must be earning from people using shops to make purchases that have nothing to do with her! It is grossly underhand, manipulative behaviour.

She earns a huge income from getting cookies installed on followers phones for places like amazon. Some of these cookies remain installed for 30 days or more so think of how much commission she must be earning from people using shops to make purchases that have nothing to do with her! It is grossly underhand, manipulative behaviour.
Do we know how much she earns a year from this?
I unfollowed years ago - she became a shopping channel stuck on repeat. Happy to flog fast fashion etc not bothered about how much damage excessive consumerism does to our planet - she’s selfish and oh so very greedy

• Heart