40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and abi watch other Instagrammers like hawks and as soon as they see a new collab they start tagging the crap out of the company to get the same collab for themselves. They are so desperate it's tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s being such an insta sheep claiming to like those furry Birkenstock's (are they supposed to be slippers?!) Lots of the insta fashionista wankers are in them but they just look ridiculous and are so not Helen!

Reactions: 5
Jeez, I’ve had enough of her now. Sooooo boring and repetitive. She seriously needs some (new) content.

Reactions: 2
So the swipe up to see what she what she watched on Netflix? Surely she doesn't now get a payback from them as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really is. They’re all at it but she is by far the worst! Just tons of swipe ups every day. Getting in the Amazon ones must be the big money maker with the cookies thing....I’d say a lot of people (esp in lockdown) make at least one amazon purchase a month so kerching she’s making money on it every time. Sooooo sneaky!

Reactions: 8
The grid photo! I mean, I get that she has a few rolls when she sits down, but she knows she's actually got a fab figure so sitting there with her very tall, slim body saying let's normalise tummies is a bit tone deaf and disingenuous. If you have to position yourself in a certain way in your underwear to get the rolls, then id say the body pos messages are probably not for you. It's not brave at all, just looks desperate.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed her swipe ups getting more and more desperate - take the oil diffuser ones for example. She posted the most expensive Neom one saying it’s good but pricey, then she went on to post various cheaper ones but sneakily pointing out on each what was wrong with them! Then finally re-posted the Neom one saying it really is the best and worth the price, oh and here’s my #aff link discount code! So manipulative 🙄

The grid photo! I mean, I get that she has a few rolls when she sits down, but she knows she's actually got a fab figure so sitting there with her very tall, slim body saying let's normalise tummies is a bit tone deaf and disingenuous. If you have to position yourself in a certain way in your underwear to get the rolls, then id say the body pos messages are probably not for you. It's not brave at all, just looks desperate.
Much as I mostly like watching Helen the ‘my tummy is massive, look at my rolls, I need control underwear’ content is completely unrelatable and just feels like fishing for compliments. My 13 year old had a washboard tummy but can take a shot like this if she leans forward. And Helen reckons this is fat. Not helpful.

Reactions: 5
85772637-9DD6-453A-AFBE-7AA6FF1A4834.png

So another influencer/instagrabber has done this breakdown of what she gets as a breakdown from the affiliate links. Rough calculation on one of the products is around 7%

From what I’ve seen, this one doesn’t do a lot of it...prob about 5% of what swipe up crazy Helen does.

And then there’s the cookie thing too!

Clear to see how Helen is affording that new extension!

• Wow
It's not just the comission from sales. The real income generator is when the swipe up installs cookies on your phone - anything from 24 hours to 45 days. Once the cookie is installed they receive money for anything you buy from the site. This is the really, underhand, sneaky and concerning aspect of this whole mess. They are all vultures feeding off people during the lockdown, us paying for their extensions and them not having to work. Gives me the rage.

• Heart
Bloody hell, that puts it into perspective a lot. No wonder she does the daily, endless 'round-up' but the fact that she bills it as her doing US a favour beggars belief!

Oh and while I am here, Helen your hair is NOT curly. FFS give it up woman. No amount of scrunching Cantu into it and claiming it is curly makes it so. :rolleyes:

Oh here we go....they are all going to be sweaty betty ambassadors...anyone else cringing at that....almost as bad as announcing yourself as an 'independent body shop at home consultant' lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They already all are. Most touted brand on Insta I’d say. But, their leggings are good and they will give out a good discount code to the ‘ambassadors’

Reactions: 1
Do you think she stages those messages asking where she got something or reminders about what she shared....just so she’s got an excuse to add a £££ swipe up again!!?? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2