40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reported her a few times, one was only a few days ago so she's obviously had a rap across the knuckles since then. Didn't hear back from the ASA, but declaring the boots is definitely new, so she's obviously been contacted.

Good.

Just checked her posts too and she's added 'AD' 'OWN BRAND' to old posts.

Reactions: 6
Grrrr I know she posts links day in day out, but this one has really made me angry! It’s not ‘a very good price’ for the PS5 console, it’s the standard price when you check around other shops, and I know cos I spent last Xmas searching for one! I’m sure Helen also knows too, but she’s taken the opportunity to line her pockets with a big fat #aff link for Amazon! 😡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hadn’t seen her for ages and then a post about making marshmallow choc digestive things came up. I have little kids so might try it for them but don’t know why she needed to post about it showing her stuffing her face. Weird.

I see M&Co are going under, all the freebies they gave away to z list Instagram influencers didn't work then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can't listen to that manic shrieking. Also I think since she's gone up a size or two the try ons stopped. She's probably found, that actually, she gets more from just adding links without the hassle of constantly ordering clothes that don't fit and look awful.

Reactions: 4
Helen still talks on stories a bit but is often a bit manic for me. She also likes to play the ‘duh’ silly old me card when she’s obviously a very shrewd ‘Grammer. She’s pretty much coining it in by doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 10
Gosh her thread has died a death. But then so has her content 🤣🤣
Yes it’s always the same - Look Fantastic, Amazon etc. Comparing outfits with a shorter woman, saying she’s a size 14 when she is clearly smaller!

Reactions: 3