40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her begging she got the luggage ad/pr - they are INSUFFERABLE
Thing is, the very fact that Tripp have given her FREE luggage for her family trip to Orlando repulsed me. It does not make me want to spend one penny with that company. We worked hard to save for our road trip to Orlando and the Keys this year. Difference is we didn’t sell our souls or our children’s to fund it. We didn’t have to pose in underwear, showing off our tits and wobbly bits, crying troll, flogging every skincare product known to man, constantly wearing ill fitting clothes #AD and we never had to BEG companies for stuff. I’m happy with our values and morals. It says a lot about her & her husband that the daughter now wants to be an influencer. Wow - great parenting, they should be very proud of her aspirations. Seriously, this is the problem - youngsters are being influenced by this fake IG life that means you get stuff for free and it’s easy money. Society has gone mad gifting to those that can afford it and not helping those that really need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is, the very fact that Tripp have given her FREE luggage for her family trip to Orlando repulsed me. It does not make me want to spend one penny with that company. We worked hard to save for our road trip to Orlando and the Keys this year. Difference is we didn’t sell our souls or our children’s to fund it. We didn’t have to pose in underwear, showing off our tits and wobbly bits, crying troll, flogging every skincare product known to man, constantly wearing ill fitting clothes #AD and we never had to BEG companies for stuff. I’m happy with our values and morals. It says a lot about her & her husband that the daughter now wants to be an influencer. Wow - great parenting, they should be very proud of her aspirations. Seriously, this is the problem - youngsters are being influenced by this fake IG life that means you get stuff for free and it’s easy money. Society has gone mad gifting to those that can afford it and not helping those that really need it.
Came on here to say the same about the daughter, what a waste of her education if she does follow in her mum’s shallow footsteps. Imagine bringing up your daughter to believe that getting your bits out for pervs, “jumping on” and chatting vapid crap about how you’ve not been doing anything, going round boutiques with your insta pals begging for clothes and filming it and generally begging for any freebies including luggage to pack the free clothes in is the definition of success and achievement in life. These husbands are just greedy enablers too. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Next thread title suggestion..,.

40(?)not(?)frumpy - boring and beggy but will strip for likes

I hadn’t noticed if anyone else had made a thread title suggestion yet…she’s such a boring one nobody can even be bothered

Reactions: 10
God, she’s even making Disney sound boring 🙄
Moan,….moan,…. moan….count steps,….moan,..moan…moan…complain about holiday not being appropriate to show off ‘pieces of outfits’…..moan…moan…moan…..panic over food and alcohol…..moan….moan…moan.

Reactions: 7
Moan,….moan,…. moan….count steps,….moan,..moan…moan…complain about holiday not being appropriate to show off ‘pieces of outfits’…..moan…moan…moan…..panic over food and alcohol…..moan….moan…moan.
All those waistcoats that will never see the light of day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to check her wiring, you would think she’s being held hostage rather than on holidays.
As for the step count, it’s hardly a Camino she’s doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who goes to Disney and obsesses about calorie intake, step count and what they look like? She is so uptight.

Reactions: 7
So refreshing no one cares what they look like.
so basically you’re judging and saying everyone looks like crap??

• Heart
So refreshing no one cares what they look like.
so basically you’re judging and saying everyone looks like crap??
Think it shows how shallow she is. There’s no need for her to constantly be trying on outfits when all she does is stay at home all day. She only does it because of the money. You never see her wear half the stuff she says she loves and then tries to flog to others.

We’ve just returned from our Florida road trip and she’s doing a fantastic job in making it sound a boring holiday. Yes it’s expensive, especially to an entitled influencer who expects everything for free.

Oh and no wonder she has blisters walking around in those plastic sandals - she needs cushioned trainers like her daughter & husband. No one cares about matching your outfits to your footwear.

Don’t even get me started on her stupid comment about only having a coffee machine when she’s used to nespresso 😂 invest in a more expensive hotel if you want that & other luxuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Blocked someone because they told her to get a grip😂!! And had to buy trainers as.she didn't bring any proper footwear. Such.a wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is too fragile and stupid to be on instagram.
---
Imagine blocking someone because they say one little thing to criticise. Get a grip, Nikki. You put yourself out there - not everyone is going to blow smoke up your arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine doing all that planning for a holiday and not thinking maybe I should take some decent shoes as we’re probably going to be walking lots. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has zero self awareness!

She has done nothing but witch and moan since she has been there; there is a difference between being honest and being a moaning cow. I don’t understand why she has gone to Disney if she hates everything about it so much and it is so expensive?
She would be better in Ibiza taking photo of her outfits against a white wall and buying baskets and more sandals.

All she cares about is what she looks like and I think she generally looks ridiculous.…as seen in this photo where she is wearing every Insta trend going, none of which suit ‘this kind of holiday’.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Imagine moaning about not having the right type of coffee machine in your room when that wasnt even part of the booking. Truly ridiculous and delusional.

I’ve just she said her daughter doesn’t like crowds. So why go to somewhere like that ?! I did laugh when she said she had blocked someone because they said she was moaning 😂

She's such a whinger. Jesus how does her husband stick her. Imagine bringing your daughter to Disney and she doesn't like crowds. Whilst the mother is also complaining about it being crowded and busy.

Is she absolutely brainless?

She's such a whinger. Jesus how does her husband stick her. Imagine bringing your daughter to Disney and she doesn't like crowds. Whilst the mother is also complaining about it being crowded and busy.

Is she absolutely brainless?
Yes she is. Of course an Orlando theme park is going to be busy, especially during peak summer holidays. We went right at the beginning as our kids school break up early and it was bad then, the worst was Magical kingdom for us - the place was heaving and the heat was intense 😂 we were sweaty messes, but at least I had the foresight to wear trainers for the entire holiday. I knew we’d be racking up the steps in those parks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.