40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her peer, 40plus Helen, put up loads of useful content about Disney this holidays. She wasn’t bothered about what she wore or looked like and ate all the food! It looked joyous. Nikki is scared shitless to drop the facade and have a bloody good time. Seriously, no followers miss you or your daily outfit posts Nikki and would def have the good sense to go to Disney with trainers not plastic slides because they match your top 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone find any joy in any of her photos or stories of this holiday?

Look at these pictures, all with the same moronic pose, staring wistfully into the distance, with bent leg.

Smile, laugh, enjoy. Stop worrying about your sodding outfit that has been ruined by the trainer's and enjoy it, sadly the same attitude is clearly being passed onto her daughter.

Attachments

• Heart

Look at these pictures, all with the same moronic pose, staring wistfully into the distance, with bent leg.

Smile, laugh, enjoy. Stop worrying about your sodding outfit that has been ruined by the trainer's and enjoy it, sadly the same attitude is clearly being passed onto her daughter.
I honestly don’t think she knows how to let go and really enjoy anything. Everything has to be orchestrated and planned (except bringing the right shoes), she’s so uptight. Spoilt vapid woman, what some people who can’t afford a holiday would give for that experience. And what a waste of her husband’s money, poor bloke will need a holiday after spending time with these boring whingers. 😄

Reactions: 5

What’s with the looking off into the distance? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with having to post that your husband is lucky he can eat all the puddings…just bloody enjoy yourself woman 😬

Reactions: 4
She is making what should be an amazing holiday look both boring and hard work. Certainly joyless. Just switch the phone off and enjoy, Nikki.
---
And I won't even start on the terrible photos of animals 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is making what should be an amazing holiday look both boring and hard work. Certainly joyless. Just switch the phone off and enjoy, Nikki.
---
And I won't even start on the terrible photos of animals 🤣
It’s like she hasn’t learned a thing over the years of being on insta, so basic and boring.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone actually interested in her holiday? Or anyone’s holiday for that matter? Just put the phone down and enjoy yourself…no one else cares!

She did say at the beginning she’d would be switching Her phone of as she didn’t want to be looking at it all day..she’s not stopped!!

The absolute state of her. The micro-frayed denim hot pants, the adidas sportswear top barely covering her bum, those ratty, cheap looking extensions. She’s an utter car crash AND I AM HERE FOR IT 😂

• Haha
Hilarious and cringe stories pretending she doesn't care about not being invited to the M&S press event. What a shallow and sad life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm not sad about not being invited. No, seriously, doesn't bother me one little bit. If it bothered me I'd be talking about it and the fact I'm talking about how it's not bothering me, incessantly not even mentioning it, shows how little I'm bothered about not being invited to the press day. Just to clarify"

• Haha
Hilarious and cringe stories pretending she doesn't care about not being invited to the M&S press event. What a shallow and sad life!
Yeah she’s absolutely not bothered, not bothered at all about not being invited to the M&S press day and that’s why she thought she’d sit in a train and story it. Just to clarify, she’s not bothered about not being invited to the M&S press day, just in case you didn’t get it the first, second, third time she repeated it 🤭 🤭

• Haha
She is so not bothered even though she has spent the summer photographing herself looking into the distance hoping her invite was on its way.😂 (We never did find out what she was looking for so assuming it was this).

The hilarity that she pranced around in that tiny neon green horrendous retro jacket without pockets but then can slag of M&S clothing ....she really is the funniest influencer on the gram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe the pettiness slating M&S clothes. She really is the most hilarious 'influencer'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.