40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the pettiness slating M&S clothes. She really is the most hilarious 'influencer'.
Well any hope she did have of ever receiving a press invite from M&S will now have disappeared! How unprofessional and petty of her to publicly slag off M&S clothes. She comes across so entitled these days.

Reactions: 6
If she was so not bothered about going why mention it? And what’s with those ridiculous glasses?!?

I cannot believe that she slagged off M&S clothes just because she wasn't invited. Bitter and really, really silly.

Reactions: 5
I hope M&S see her posts and blacklist her name!! Nikki is clearly not cut out to be an influencer
She is so unbelievably fragile and sensitive and really shouldn't be an influencer. Literally everything is taken personally and she is so wound up and bitter. If I was a brand (ho ho ho) I would absolutely not want to be aligned with a neurotic, shallow, disingenuous idiot like Nikki.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so unbelievably fragile and sensitive and really shouldn't be an influencer. Literally everything is taken personally and she is so wound up and bitter. If I was a brand (ho ho ho) I would absolutely not want to be aligned with a neurotic, shallow, disingenuous idiot like Nikki.
You're so right. She doesn't do well with any disagreement or negative opinion (opinion being the operative word) at all. Blocks people for being honest. She's a complete flake.

That denim skirt is so frumpy....a boiling hot day and she could have worn a beautiful dress....she has hundreds in her wardrobe...instead she wears an ugly unflattering skirt and a waistcoat.

Reactions: 4
Why do they invite her to these events. Other influencers who were there have put effort into reels, content from the day, she’s added a couple of stories and a couple of selfies 🙄

Reactions: 2
That denim skirt is so frumpy....a boiling hot day and she could have worn a beautiful dress....she has hundreds in her wardrobe...instead she wears an ugly unflattering skirt and a waistcoat.
Or she could have worn this, you know 'wear what you love and all that'!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.