40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or she could have worn this, you know 'wear what you love and all that'!
Funny how we have not seen her wear that in PUBLIC or ever, since she last modelled it. Sane goes for the majority of the clothes she shows, claims she loves, adds an aff link too - never to be seen again! And what a horrible outfit she wore to JD Williams and on a hot day. She looked the odd one out at that event. All the other insta huns must be giggling behind her back surely? She cannot style. I don’t know why she bothers tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bizarrely the world and his wife were at the Cotton Traders thing (this was a free catalogue in the Daily Mail brand last time I looked 🤷🏼‍♀️) but none of them were pictured with Nikki

Reactions: 2
She’s obsessed by her weight and naughty foods. Who worries for a few months about gaining weight on holiday?

Currently begging for freebies in Dubai whilst doing the most self pitying stories about having a January birthday which nobody wants to celebrate! (Can't think why, can you imagine trying to hold down a conversation with her?)

Reactions: 5
Omg she is totally BEGGING for a luxury hotel to stay in - what total SCROUNGERS her and HER HUSBAND are! He’s as bad as her because he is clearly happy to take any free stuff and happy for his wife to flaunt her breasts in lingerie and to change outfits whilst in her underwear online to get it. These people are absolutely shameless. They really do DISGUST me to the core. Here’s some free advice Nikki - google hotels and use trip advisor to find a hotel or go to a travel agent, and PAY for your 50th birthday your bloody selves!!!! If you or your husband can’t afford it then you should not be going to Dubai 😡

Reactions: 7
So she may not be going to Dubai now and needs ‘help’ in deciding where to go. Is she really stupid? She’s an adult and her and her enabler of a husband should be able to conduct basic holiday destination research themselves. Trouble is they want a free and gifted holiday and it also looks like she wants a gifted birthday dress too. These scroungers are so transparent. Pathetic woman!

Attachments

• Sick
These insta huns are the same…always asking for…recommendations/ideas etc & then lo and behold they get gifted it! Just bloody Google it like the rest of us! …

I feel sorry for their poor daughter. They’re off somewhere hot while she gets left at home with the grandparents!

Reactions: 1
Im watching this morons stories on FB as she blocked me on Insta...I'm going to have to stop as its making me so angry.

The begging - its not even subtle. I will judge any company that gives the 'luxurious stay' that beggar is craving. What brand would be aligned to her? She is tedious, boring, scared of everything. She is basically an insecure clothes horse. And the 'I haven't really been motivated to do stories'... don't then! You aren't that interesting Nikki Scrounger.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that cause she’s such a dullard nobody can be bothered to make a new thread for her.

She’ll be crying about that next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hated her last US trip, whinged about the food,the coffee, the walking, the flights etc
Just a waste of time someone like her going away. Happiest in her house taking ridiculous pictures and hoarding clothes.

Well any hope she did have of ever receiving a press invite from M&S will now have disappeared! How unprofessional and petty of her to publicly slag off M&S clothes. She comes across so entitled these days.
And pretty dim and insecure too. She never came across as the sharpest, and this confirms it, she’s like a kid in the playground.
---
Why do they invite her to these events. Other influencers who were there have put effort into reels, content from the day, she’s added a couple of stories and a couple of selfies 🙄
Can’t believe she gets these collabs, the brands must be easily duped or not picky. Not only is she disingenuous and whiny, but lazy as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to create a new thread? I don't have a 'post thread' button!

New thread here. I looked for most liked title, hope I have done this correctly!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.