40NotFrumpy #2 Boring and Beggy but will strip for likes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s feeling meh and flat… again. Even after those (ads) products she swears by.
---
She’s the most boring instagrammer but it’s now comical.
I think Carolem_beauty gives her a run for her money! Both cut from the same dull cloth with their weird poses and facial expressions!

Reactions: 2
Carolem is terrible isn’t she?! She’s had some very odd facial filler work that means she can’t smile properly.

Reactions: 3
Carolem is terrible isn’t she?! She’s had some very odd facial filler work that means she can’t smile properly.
And she wears an inch of make up - so ageing and dated! And the hair colour looks like a teen has been playing with wash in/wash out sachets!

Reactions: 2
She’s been whining on Threads that Insta is so hard now. Someone suggested having a proper job alongside it. Influencers are so entitled.
---

Reactions: 6
She’s been whining on Threads that Insta is so hard now. Someone suggested having a proper job alongside it. Influencers are so entitled.
---
She has been moaning on there ALOT about how hard it is/ she doesn’t know what content to do/where she fits in….blah blah blah…maybe get a proper job then

"Get your husband to treat you to cream that sorts put your turkey neck"

You're ok, I'll buy my own turkey neck cream thanks.

Will be interested to see what her ‘life changing‘ looks like now she has her extensions because from what I can see she spends all her time dressing up in cheap, tight, short outfits in her bedroom to get attention then goes out about once a month in the exact opposite outfit, now she can just do the same but with longer hair!

She is a relentless purchaser of fast fashion, her overconsumption is the only thing she does with her time other than moan on threads that she doesn't get enough attention on Instagram. If that was my life I would want it to change to….what an utterly vapid existence.

Reactions: 7