Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Thank you both I will have a good search another time!
I ended up watching some of the michaela mccolum peru drug mule , only seen a couple of episodes up to now but it's an interesting watch to hear it straight from her (sorry to derail again)
I thought it was very good and I honestly thought she would make excuses but she never. Good on her I say

thegreencow

VIP Member
Does anyone know why the episodes of 24 hours in police custody disappear off Channel 4? There always seems to be the same few episodes to stream. New ones will go up for a few days and then vanish?
Perhaps legal issues or they're snapped up by other streaming services.

Bima6694

Did anyone else watch this one in 2021? It was The Detectives on BBC, It always plays on my mind as the third part was never shown but looking back, I think it was on TV early 2021 which is around the time of the trial (poss delays due to Covid) the whole of series one has been removed from iPlayer. The crimes committed in 2020 were horrific but it was a really interesting watch.
View attachment 2767789
They created a second series with the missing episodes I think. I guess something got caught up legally

Attachments

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I’m local to where it happened, 10 mins away, and yes there is, there are several traveller sites in the local area, one of them is not a very nice one, the one where they had human slaves found there!
Really? I live near Milton Keynes on the Beds side - Wowzers

shhh1712

VIP Member
Does anyone know if it was just those 3 episodes or if there’s more coming? Only just caught up on the last episode which was a very difficult watch 😢

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I wish they would bring back old fashioned childrens homes. I have some friends who work in the SS/School & parole and often times as long as children are fed and look Ok they will be left in bad circumstances because there is literally no where else for them to go.
I think it's a sad reflection on society to hear from them how many people really shouldn't have their kids because they don't know hot to parent.

Leo100

VIP Member
Oh that's disappointing, I didn't realise tonight's was a repeat.
Channel 5 are doing something similar ,my local police force filmed with them but not sure when thats starting or how good it'll be. Sometimes channel 5 documentaries can be boring but hopefully it's interesting

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think I saw the same tik tok , the man was getting a woman to read out messages he received telling the story? It was weird we could see him on camera just sat there while the messages were being read out 😆
That Tik tok also mentioned about Pat getting someone gf pregnant while they were in prison.
I'm not saying they deserved to be stabbed or run over but clearly they weren't as innocent as the families made out , it wasn't like it was a random attack or a drunken fight from nowhere
Yeah and Anthony’s car was absolutely trashed. No way were those dents just from him trying to run those lads over. There was even a huge dent on the roof!