2024 US Election

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Trump achieve much in his last term anyway? He seemed to spend most of it claiming he had whilst just transferring as much wealth as he could from the government purse to his family and friends.

Reactions: 3
I despise Alice but I agree that if orange wank maggot wins we are done for. Not just America but the Uk as well. No offense but I don’t delve into other countries and their politics so if you’re not American or highly schooled in our politics then I doubt you have a clue how fucked we are. It boggles my mind.
OMG we’re on a thread for the US Election. 👀 . I don’t understand the nuances of US politics, certainly not well enough to debate it and it’s not my place to do that anyway. I just have a view of it from the outside looking in and Biden seems like a genuinely good man from here albeit perhaps a little old for another round. I hope everything goes well for you, you have an amazing country with great people and I hope that heeling and unity come soon. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel it’s Trumps to loose 🙈🙄
At this point, I couldn't guess which way it's going to go but the media will be biased towards the 'Trump will win' fearmongering (for those who see him that way) because that's what gets them all the clicks and viewing figures.

Reactions: 1
Donald Trump is a corrupt, racist, sex pest who should be nowhere near The Oval Office again.

Yes. The alternative media is where is at Greenwald, Mate, Blumenthal etc If you watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox etc you are being brainwashed. In fact, I don't know how people stand being lied to all day every day without shooting the TV. BTW the counter intelligence officers (aka professional liars) use wiki to smear people. No wonder you believe "we are done for" if Trump is elected - that's what they want you to believe. They want you to tit your pants and not be able to think straight. It's called programming on the TV for a reason.

Don't be an Alice. Explore other media. Read "Manufacturing Consent". Americans remind me of Russians just before the Soviet Union imploded.
---

Yep. I wouldn't vote for either of them. Two cheeks on the same arse.
Lucky for us Americans you live in the Uk then. Which I must say you are quite passionate about this particular subject considering you wouldn’t vote for either one of them. That makes no sense. Why even bother watching and consuming all this media if you don’t care. Me thinks you protest too much. There’s many tells about your political leanings like Covid was a hoax. And how Alice had Trump Derangement Syndrome. Own it at least! If you didn’t care you wouldn’t insult a fellow turd by making such an incredibly nasty broad brushed comment about Americans. And to add insult to injury you tell me not to be an Alice. Incredible.
Btw, America is not sinking. And what does it matter to you anyway since we’re all brainwashed idiots? I suppose things are peachy keen across the pond. If they’re not just don’t blame Democracy.

• Haha
Lucky for us Americans you live in the Uk then. Which I must say you are quite passionate about this particular subject considering you wouldn’t vote for either one of them. That makes no sense. Why even bother watching and consuming all this media if you don’t care. Me thinks you protest too much. There’s many tells about your political leanings like Covid was a hoax. And how Alice had Trump Derangement Syndrome. Own it at least! If you didn’t care you wouldn’t insult a fellow turd by making such an incredibly nasty broad brushed comment about Americans. And to add insult to injury you tell me not to be an Alice. Incredible.
Btw, America is not sinking. And what does it matter to you anyway since we’re all brainwashed idiots? I suppose things are peachy keen across the pond. If they’re not just don’t blame Democracy.
The UK is a client state of the US that's why it voted "present" instead of backing a ceasefire in Gaza which the US was against of course. Every other vote was for a ceasefire. The problem is the US is a failing empire and creates wars around the world including in Europe. What America does affects Europe sadly. Also I have a green card and lived in the US.

I never said covid didn't exist - I got it lol and it was no big deal so I didn't spend years locked away being scared about it.
Alice had Trump Derangement Syndrome - oh yes she did and it was very tedious.
America is not sinking?? You previously said people didn't understand how bad things were? I think things are definitely falling apart in the US and only the top 20% aren't affected by that.

People are brainwashed in the UK too, it's not uniquely American but Britain isn't an Empire any more and the US is, so it's more dangerous. Also plenty of Americans are waking up and they're throwing away their TVs.

OMG we’re on a thread for the US Election. 👀 . I don’t understand the nuances of US politics, certainly not well enough to debate it and it’s not my place to do that anyway. I just have a view of it from the outside looking in and Biden seems like a genuinely good man from here albeit perhaps a little old for another round. I hope everything goes well for you, you have an amazing country with great people and I hope that heeling and unity come soon. 🧡
Thank you for that. He is a very good and decent man. The past 8 years have been brutal because of Trump and his sycophants. We’re in a fight for justice, freedom, and what is right and decent. Some don’t see what is happening or refuse to see it. It’s damn sick when a woman’s body is now being controlled by a bunch of misogynistic power hungry hypocrites. I fear going on outings now because I might get shot by some loon or teenager carrying a weapon of war. We have more guns than people now!. If Trump is elected there will be no more freedom. I can’t live in an autocracy.

• Heart
The UK is a client state of the US that's why it voted "present" instead of backing a ceasefire in Gaza which the US was against of course. Every other vote was for a ceasefire. The problem is the US is a failing empire and creates wars around the world including in Europe. What America does affects Europe sadly. Also I have a green card and lived in the US.

I never said covid didn't exist - I got it lol and it was no big deal so I didn't spend years locked away being scared about it.
Alice had Trump Derangement Syndrome - oh yes she did and it was very tedious.
America is not sinking?? You previously said people didn't understand how bad things were? I think things are definitely falling apart in the US and only the top 20% aren't affected by that.

People are brainwashed in the UK too, it's not uniquely American but Britain isn't an Empire any more and the US is, so it's more dangerous. Also plenty of Americans are waking up and they're throwing away their TVs.
But it’s not true to say every other vote was for ceasefire, or that the UK voted at all. It abstained. The voting record is here.

I kept away from US and UK media because I know you will just reject this out hand. But the Aljazeera report is the truth. And you a seeker of truth aren’t you?…
---
Thank you for that. He is a very good and decent man. The past 8 years have been brutal because of Trump and his sycophants. We’re in a fight for justice, freedom, and what is right and decent. Some don’t see what is happening or refuse to see it. It’s damn sick when a woman’s body is now being controlled by a bunch of misogynistic power hungry hypocrites. I fear going on outings now because I might get shot by some loon or teenager carrying a weapon of war. We have more guns than people now!. If Trump is elected there will be no more freedom. I can’t live in an autocracy.
When I see anyone calling upon “right and decent” in my mind I hear the countdown to the next corruption scandal starting. Right there. I don’t believe that anyone has a monopoly on such things, or that such absolutes even exist. Rather I believe in tangible results. On that I’m afraid it’s difficult to argue Biden has been a good president. To quote one of your founding fathers.

"Well done is better than well said." -Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
You’re going to have an uphill battle, again. 😞
People (like me) outside the states; no matter how well meaning will only have their own interests at heart and that’s why the focus is on foreign policy and disregards the needs and wellbeing of people living in the country.

I’ll tell you this much, only people who vote matter. Don’t waste your time, mood and energy on people who are insignificant. Absolutely everyone outside the US has an opinion on US elections and Americans are usually very open about where they can shove it - and quite right too! 🤣 🇺🇸 ❤ 🤍 💙

• Heart
Silly question, because I'm not American and not good at following much politics, but, at this stage, could there still be new Republican and Democratic candidates in the race, or is it definitely Trump v Biden? Both are dreadful and both have 'already had their turn', so why can't there be new people to run?

But it’s not true to say every other vote was for ceasefire, or that the UK voted at all. It abstained. The voting record is here.

I kept away from US and UK media because I know you will just reject this out hand. But the Aljazeera report is the truth. And you a seeker of truth aren’t you?…
---

When I see anyone calling upon “right and decent” in my mind I hear the countdown to the next corruption scandal starting. Right there. I don’t believe that anyone has a monopoly on such things, or that such absolutes even exist. Rather I believe in tangible results. On that I’m afraid it’s difficult to argue Biden has been a good president. To quote one of your founding fathers.

"Well done is better than well said." -Benjamin Franklin
I can bring the receipts as to why I believe Biden is good and decent but I am too weary to bother. Besides, as @BessieNessie so eloquently stated
“You’re going to have an uphill battle, again. 😞
People (like me) outside the states; no matter how well meaning will only have their own interests at heart and that’s why the focus is on foreign policy and disregards the needs and wellbeing of people living in the country.”

• Heart
I can bring the receipts as to why I believe Biden is good and decent but I am too weary to bother. Besides, as @BessieNessie so eloquently stated
“You’re going to have an uphill battle, again. 😞
People (like me) outside the states; no matter how well meaning will only have their own interests at heart and that’s why the focus is on foreign policy and disregards the needs and wellbeing of people living in the country.”
Taking a dignified silence. Got it.

Donald Trump is a corrupt, racist, sex pest who should be nowhere near The Oval Office again.
Not only that but he is seriously lacking in integrity, leadership, and intelligence. He’s stupid tbh. He’s using financial donations to pay his legal bills and his wife’s fashion stylist. A major grifter who said he loves Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

Silly question, because I'm not American and not good at following much politics, but, at this stage, could there still be new Republican and Democratic candidates in the race, or is it definitely Trump v Biden? Both are dreadful and both have 'already had their turn', so why can't there be new people to run?
It's the way the primary system works and the candidates are locked in really early. Super tuesday is next week, time ran out quite a while ago for any chance of anyone new entering the race unfortunately.

Elmo would easily get my vote.

Latest results, it's almost certainly going to be the rerun that no one wants :(
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 12.48.19.png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 12.48.31.png

• Sad

Yel

It's kinda reassuring that you can still tell they are faked AI images. Won't be long until it's impossible to tell.