2023 Celebrity Hunted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the consensus to the final
I hope Saffron gets caught and the other three make it

Reactions: 3
What’s the consensus to the final
I hope Saffron gets caught and the other three make it
Same I just can't take to Saffron she annoyed the life out of me when she was on Strictly.
I know the Speakmans are marmite but they have been really entertaining.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they practically tell the Hunters where they are with silly pranks like sending postcards. The Speakmans probably would’ve easily won without the stunts. I used to enjoy this series but it’s too much of that now and it’s the opposite of exciting. And that policewoman must’ve worked for the Department of Stating the Bleeding Obvious! “Your priority is to get a trace on that number plate”. 🙄😁

Reactions: 4
They could have just let Bobby on the plane he was about 2 strides away when they tackled him to the ground.
Extraction day used to be more exciting. I remember series where they camped out overnight and really plotted their path.
It feels like there is a lot more producer interference to get the hunters to the exactly where they are.

Reactions: 7
I always feel massively let down when no one wins. Makes the whole programme absolutely pointless to watch.

Reactions: 6
I always feel massively let down when no one wins. Makes the whole programme absolutely pointless to watch.
Same, I can't understand how they think it makes good tv. I switched off as can't stand seeing the hunters smug faces 😂

Reactions: 2
I was livid, I don’t believe for a second Eva just dropped the bombshell about the plane.
It would have made for a better programme if there were two lots of competitors trying to get on the plane.

Reactions: 3