Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
They could have just let Bobby on the plane he was about 2 strides away when they tackled him to the ground.
Extraction day used to be more exciting. I remember series where they camped out overnight and really plotted their path.
It feels like there is a lot more producer interference to get the hunters to the exactly where they are.

Reactions: 7

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I always feel massively let down when no one wins. Makes the whole programme absolutely pointless to watch.

Reactions: 6

Evesdropping

VIP Member
What’s the consensus to the final
I hope Saffron gets caught and the other three make it
Same I just can't take to Saffron she annoyed the life out of me when she was on Strictly.
I know the Speakmans are marmite but they have been really entertaining.

Reactions: 4

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I’m not watching but just read that list to see which celebs are on it and don’t have a clue who any of those people are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they practically tell the Hunters where they are with silly pranks like sending postcards. The Speakmans probably would’ve easily won without the stunts. I used to enjoy this series but it’s too much of that now and it’s the opposite of exciting. And that policewoman must’ve worked for the Department of Stating the Bleeding Obvious! “Your priority is to get a trace on that number plate”. 🙄😁

Beaology

What’s the consensus to the final
I hope Saffron gets caught and the other three make it

Reactions: 3

sassylash

VIP Member
quite enjoying it, but i think for a head start they should really let them have a head start

Beaology

I was livid, I don’t believe for a second Eva just dropped the bombshell about the plane.
It would have made for a better programme if there were two lots of competitors trying to get on the plane.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Ah I liked Katya and Amy they made so few errors compared to the others still left in it. They were really unlucky.

Reactions: 2

Scragbags

VIP Member
I think they just ham it up more for SU2C don't they so people are getting the entertainment for their money.

It is extra cheesy 🧀

stardust1

VIP Member
Hardly celebs i know 3 of them🤣
---
This feels incredibly staged, more so than normal this year

• Wow

stardust1

VIP Member
I liked the Speakmans fa more than I thought I would, but I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for James Acaster.
the speakmens are so odd looking it’s like they can’t even be real🤣I thought they were sibling haha

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
I liked the Speakmans fa more than I thought I would, but I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for James Acaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1