2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in't never Isn't it weird actually wanting the sleepy, creepy, child hair-smelling guy to win?
yes hun, you should maybe think about that. To me trump seems like the better option. He may be a little crude but he's not rapey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yes hun, you should maybe think about that. To me trump seems like the better option. He may be a little crude but he's not rapey
Oh your right. He is just a racist, cheated on all his wives with prostitutes, has a weird fetish for his own daughter and is now openly spreading coronavirus around the WH which is actually criminal but he already knows enough about that considering his track record.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what I don’t get is the misdirected anger and emotion, even on this thread it’s shocking to see how rabid people get when it comes to trump,
In a way I’ve never seen in Europe 🤷‍♀️
You've obviously never discussed Brexit, then :)

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
No, just the multiple accusations of sexual assault, including one from his own ex-wife...

And let’s not forget how he has paid for at least 8 abortions for the secret girlfriends he has cheated on his wives with over the years. Yet Trump (who doesn’t have a religious bone in his body) loves to play to his religious base who are against abortion. It’s all lies and a huge tv show for him honestly. So sad!
But don’t worry he will be back this weekend at his rally in Florida knowlingly spreading the virus. He doesn’t seem too concerned about all those people he might infect around him stop and sadly may of those people may not be as lucky as him.

And let’s not forget how he has paid for at least 8 abortions for the secret girlfriends he has cheated on his wives with over the years. Yet Trump (who doesn’t have a religious bone in his body) loves to play to his religious base who are against abortion. It’s all lies and a huge tv show for him honestly. So sad!
But don’t worry he will be back this weekend at his rally in Florida knowlingly spreading the virus. He doesn’t seem too concerned about all those people he might infect around him stop and sadly may of those people may not be as lucky as him.
Let’s not forget? There is absolutely no proof he did that. Show me the proof he paid for one abortion never mind eight.

Also where is it a known fact that his sons are both raging coke addicts?

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be honest from across the pond.

they both seem like creepy weird little dudes. 😐 no idea how that’s the best of the bunch.

but I will ask again (because I’m genuinely intrested)
Can anyone defend trump? And by defend I don’t mean attack Biden, but defend his continuous twitter rants, defend his actions over the last week alone, defend him as a president and explain why he should be in office for another 4 years 😐

I see a lot of people who strongly ride for him but I don’t really see why 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget? There is absolutely no proof he did that. Show me the proof he paid for one abortion never mind eight.

Also where is it a known fact that his sons are both raging coke addicts?
Throw enough mud and they hope some of it sticks.
I'd be the first to point the finger if there was actual proof produced, but there never is....just playground 'Trump did this, Trump did that!'
After all, it is completely possible to legally expose a womanising, lying president who 'Never had sex with that woman', isn't it Bill? 😉

• Heart
To be honest from across the pond.

they both seem like creepy weird little dudes. 😐 no idea how that’s the best of the bunch.

but I will ask again (because I’m genuinely intrested)
Can anyone defend trump? And by defend I don’t mean attack Biden, but defend his continuous twitter rants, defend his actions over the last week alone, defend him as a president and explain why he should be in office for another 4 years 😐

I see a lot of people who strongly ride for him but I don’t really see why 🤷‍♀️
Trumpers genuinely don’t seem to be able to answer the question. It’s the same old all the time. Everything is made up and all lies.

I have always believed in having your own views and opinions. And I have plenty of respect for both Republicans and Democrats. Hell even if people voted for Trump in 2016 I wouldn’t judge. But to see Trumps actions over the last 4 years, let alone just this week in general then the mind boggles as to how people can still defend him ride or die like you said.

Anyways I rest my case. Let’s continue to see this circus play out until Nov 3rd. There is literally no point in trying to have a rational conversation with Trump supporters on here.

Reactions: 7
There is literally no point in trying to have a rational conversation with Trump supporters on here.
Or anti-Trumpers, who seem to have even less regard for the truth than Trump does.

• Heart
I've contributed multiple posts on this thread regarding all the good, actually practical things that Trump has done from everything regarding the economy, supporting minority, and prison reform, but not a single anti-Trump person has bothered to acknowledge or respond to it. 😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've contributed multiple posts on this thread regarding all the good, actually practical things that Trump has done from everything regarding the economy, supporting minority, and prison reform, but not a single anti-Trump person has bothered to acknowledge or respond to it. 😬😂
That's because 'Orange Man Baaaaad ' 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
That's because 'Orange Man Baaaaad ' 🐑🐑🐑
carmen you seem to support him also? Would you be willing to share why for someone watching from across the way?
and what are your views on his twitter feed and his actions since being diagnosed with covid?

Oh excellent, ill go back and look but everyone else seems to be quite, you’re perfectly entitled to ignore me here but I’m interested in seeing how his fans defend his movements and social media activity since his Covid diagnosis?

his taxes? Or lack thereof. ?

edit; really respect how you post on here! I know it can get heated, Your replies are really interesting and you’re above tacky clap backs and attacks on other posters (from what I see 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
carmen you seem to support him also? Would you be willing to share why for someone watching from across the way?
and what are your views on his twitter feed and his actions since being diagnosed with covid?

Oh excellent, ill go back and look but everyone else seems to be quite, you’re perfectly entitled to ignore me here but I’m interested in seeing how his fans defend his movements and social media activity since his Covid diagnosis?

I found this interesting from the BBC re: Trump's economic performance:

It is interesting to note that job creation and wage growth was lower under Trump than Obama.

edit; really respect how you post on here! I know it can get heated, Your replies are really interesting and you’re above tacky clap backs and attacks on other posters (from what I see 😂)
I'm not a 'fan' but I am a supporter.
All politics are dirty by definition, but the Democrats are out in the open now.
Every stop was pulled out to prevent him being elected, and when nothing worked( partly because they didn't manage to turn enough black people against him) they went completely rogue.
The same party that founded the KKK is now funding BLM. The Democrats are the true racists, manipulating black voters whilst pretending to be the good guys.
The most crime ridden, lawless cities in the states are those run by the Dems.
Tbh, I stand by the Republicans, more or less whomever is at the helm. Trump is no better, or worse, than any politician, but the mindless frenzied bandwagon, being whipped up, purely to oust the Republicans is not intelligent, or beneficial, to the country, or peoples' souls.
Division has been carefully created.

• Heart
I'm not a 'fan' but I am a supporter.
All politics are dirty by definition, but the Democrats are out in the open now.
Every stop was pulled out to prevent him being elected, and when nothing worked( partly because they didn't manage to turn enough black people against him) they went completely rogue.
The same party that founded the KKK is now funding BLM. The Democrats are the true racists, manipulating black voters whilst pretending to be the good guys.
The most crime ridden, lawless cities in the states are those run by the Dems.
Tbh, I stand by the Republicans, more or less whomever is at the helm. Trump is no better, or worse, than any politician, but the mindless frenzied bandwagon, being whipped up, purely to oust the Republicans is not intelligent, or beneficial, to the country, or peoples' souls.
Division has been carefully created.
For violent crime, according to statistics Alaska tops the polls:

Their politician in the House of Representatives is a Republican, no?

Trump pre-paid his taxes: https://hermancain.com/dick-morris-trump-not-avoid-taxes-prepaid/

The NYT either doesn't understand the complexities of tax law, or deliberately omitted to explain them: https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-y...norant-reporting-on-trumps-taxes_3517302.html

I don't pretend to understand tax law in the UK, never mind the US, but one thing stays the same and that is the ruthlessness of the IRS in getting what it thinks its owed. They're like the Mafia in that regard and every bit as merciless. And the fact is, they're not investigating Trump over his personal tax returns.

The MSM dumbed the whole thing down to the extent that folks who can't juggle a Klarna account with a minimum limit credit card, pontificate on Trump's personal tax liability as if they have any fooking clue as to what they're talking about.

Tattle is in danger of running short on Professors of US Law, as it is on Doctors of Virology.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.