2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread so we can all talk in the same place.

I thought Biden had it in the bag, then two weeks ago with the elected democrats speaking at the trump rally it looked pretty shakey for Biden. Now the Woodward book and again it's a bit too close to call imo. Although the poll of polls puts the Biden way ahead I don't have much confidence in that.

Reactions: 1
Ive never been so worried about a presidential election. Well, not since the last one. I feel anxiety over it. We stayed up last time and watched it on tv, we didn’t plan to just saw it on there and got sucked in, we stayed up all night. Don’t think I will this time

Reactions: 4
Both of them are clowns, this is how much America has fallen, if they are the two leading the biggest political parties in America.

Reactions: 16
Not a fan of Biden but would pick him over Trump any day. I think Bernie Sanders would have been better. Although I am fed up of it being old white men running. I think even if Biden wins Trump is nuts enough to claim it is rigged and will refuse to leave the White House. He is such a baby, always throwing his toys out the pram when things don't go his way, such a fragile little man. I don't trust the polls. Hillary was the lead to win before and we all know what happened.

Reactions: 18
if Biden wins Trump is nuts enough to claim it is rigged and will refuse to leave the White House.
Yep, it's going to be entertainment either way at this stage I've stopped taking it seriously.

With all the issues trump always has over using music why has he never used Mac millers Donald trump song? Although his estate might still come after him if he walked out to "we gonna take over the world while these haters getting mad, bitches on my dick that used to brush me off at high school"

Reactions: 3
I don’t think there’s anything Trump could do that would put his supporters off voting for him. I think he will win again, I can only hope I am wrong.

I was gutted when Bernie lost in the primaries.

Reactions: 9
The fact that Trump is now claiming he was purposely shit during the covid stuff and it was all a master plan to now panic people talk about spin machine.

The worse Trump preforms imo the more rabid his supporters get so who knows what will happen.

Reactions: 4
I can't see how trump won't win. Its bizarre how he can behave as he does and people think he's a good choice. I worry about how much worse it will be in the USA if they have him for another 4 years. He makes me almost pleased we have Boris ffs

Reactions: 8
Trump has the meddling Russians in his pocket, he will win again, sadly. What will be fun is watching him try again in 4 more years or maybe he'll be able to change their constitution.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there’s anything Trump could do that would put his supporters off voting for him. I think he will win again, I can only hope I am wrong.

I was gutted when Bernie lost in the primaries.
This is my husband and I's opinion. I mean, he literally said he could shoot people in Times Square and his supporters would still vote for him... he isn't wrong.

I can't see how trump won't win. Its bizarre how he can behave as he does and people think he's a good choice. I worry about how much worse it will be in the USA if they have him for another 4 years. He makes me almost pleased we have Boris ffs
If he wins, I won't be surprised if there is a civil war that breaks out. Some of the footage I see from the USA, of Trump's vigilantes with their automatic weapons look like the imagery we've seen coming out of the Middle East before. Utter madness.

Trump has the meddling Russians in his pocket, he will win again, sadly. What will be fun is watching him try again in 4 more years or maybe he'll be able to change their constitution.
I think he will try to change it. Once he dies, I think Ivanka will try to become president... it seems she is being "groomed" to be it since she attends all of the top-secret meetings.

Trump says he is ‘probably entitled’ to more than two terms

This makes me nervous - really nervous. xx

Reactions: 2
I hate Trump but he will win again, with the Russians and Chinese meddling in the election or declare martial law and just take it. I agree he is grooming Ivanka to take over when he dies. And he is far more creepy than Biden.

Fts poll of polls as of today
View attachment 242480
So I love Joe Rogan and find him well balanced in regards to different topics. I saw that he said he would vote Trump over Biden as Biden is so doddled from dementia. Is it confirmed that Biden has dementia? I have watched a few videos of him and he certainly comes across as not all there... I am not sure if he would be competent. I don't know if he would even last the full 4 years as president. Then again, I wouldn't vote for Trump. Tbh, they are both crap.

Reactions: 5
Both terrible prospects but I'm guessing Trump will win.

The dems have gone to the extreme left in an attempt to distance themselves from Trump and that's going to alienate a lot of more moderate voters. All the protests and civil unrest coupled with Dems defunding the police is making a lot of people very nervous, even if they're not outwardly expressing that due to fear of backlash.

Trump will win because he's the "devil you know" and that's better than the current, shaky alternative.

Biden does not have dementia, it has never been confirmed, it's propaganda.
On that note, Trump does not have confirmed dementia either.

People need to stop watching Fox (Faux).

Reactions: 7
Trump will win because he's the "devil you know" and that's better than the current, shaky alternative.
I was thinking that for a long time. Now I feel ever more on the fence.

The campaign against him could go either way and I'd guess is more likely to win trump votes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.