2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Trump supporters on the conspiracy thread are embarrassing.
The thing that gets me howling everytime is that Trump himself has actually voted by mail in Florida but yet all the mail in ballots are fraud when he doesn’t win. He also blocked some states counting the mail in ballots early before Tuesday which would have given us a result much sooner. And Mr. Cheeto if you had actually taken Covid seriously all these months, so many Americans wouldn’t have been forced to vote by mail out of fear for their health making this election so unprecedented. Karma is a biatch. His team tried everything to make the election go their way but good always prevails over evil in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
I mean yeah but those things (age and health) apply to Trump too.

Best of a bad bunch really. America suck at picking candidates. But trump has been something else entirely.

Reactions: 13
Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
Biden is 3 years older than Trump? We don’t have any evidence of ill health in Biden.

I would question Trumps mental health given the last 4 years and even more so the last 2 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I never liked Trump as a person or a President, but this election result is just wrong. I am really concerned about the motives, and the tactics used in this election. God help America.
You've been brain washed Hun. The American people voted, more people voted on election day in person for Trump, those votes were counted first, then they started to count the mail in ballots. Most states were legally not allowed to start counting before election day. There was an overwhelming majority of those mail in votes were democrat voters who did not think voting in person was the best thing to do during a pandemic. When all the in person ballots and mail ballots were counted together BIDEN was the winner. More people voted in this election than ever before.

He's been in the sennet for over 40 years, he was Vice President for 8 years. He has the experience to do the job. He is 77, Trump is 74. Thats only 3 years younger! Come on now, listen to Trump speak (mostly about himself), then listen to Biden. There is no contest. Either could suffer ill health, but then again so could any person old or young. Kamala Harris will take over if anything unfortunate happens.

Reactions: 22
There is nothing wrong with Biden’s health. He isn’t the one eating McDonalds and KFC everyday while struggling with heart disease and recovering from Covid. If you are referring to Bidens speech as his ‘health concern’, well that would be because he has a stutter which he has had to overcome his whole life. If you have an issue with people who have overcome lifetime speech disabilities I don’t know what to tell you.
Biden is 77. Trump is 74. Don’t see the huge difference in age.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is nothing wrong with Biden’s health. He isn’t the one eating McDonalds and KFC everyday while struggling with heart disease and recovering from Covid. If you are referring to Bidens speech as his ‘health concern’, well that would be because he has a stutter which he has had to overcome his whole life. If you have an issue with people who have overcome lifetime speech disabilities I don’t know what to tell you.
Trump is 74!!!! What 😳

He will be a stepping stone to someone else, atleast trump is out, anyone is better than him.

Reactions: 9
Four Seasons Total Landscaping is the most perfect end to the trump regime ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Based on what? Oh yeah nothing other than alt right conspiracy propaganda.
Trump is less than a handful of years younger than Biden, he is overweight, has been in hospital twice during his presidency that we know of. This rhetoric of "Biden is about to croak it" comes across as desperate at best.

Reactions: 9
I see a lot of people who dislike Biden as a person (not for his policies or beliefs) saying similar things as to what they did about Corbyn in our last couple of elections.

I feel like people view kindness as weakness in politics unfortunately 😔

Reactions: 18
yep how silly of the americans vote someone who has worked in the goverment for nearly 50 years and has been instrumental in a lot of important policies (esp for women) over some reality star with 4 years experience in the white house.

Biden might be older, be he is competent and articulate and and has been doing this a long time and has a great team around him and he has picked a very capable VP.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I never liked Trump as a person or a President, but this election result is just wrong. I am really concerned about the motives, and the tactics used in this election. God help America.
Can you explain?

Or are you saying that because Trumpy shouted fraud with no proof whatsoever?

Reactions: 10
There's no proof what so ever that fraud has been committed. He is just the biggest orange sore loser ever known. He's narcissistic through and through and cannot believe for a second he's been voted out. His ego is being battered and he can't bare it.

Reactions: 11
Based on what? Oh yeah nothing other than alt right conspiracy propaganda.
Trump is less than a handful of years younger than Biden, he is overweight, has been in hospital twice during his presidency that we know of. This rhetoric of "Biden is about to croak it" comes across as desperate at best.
The "biden has one foot in the grave" idea is just the stupidest thing. IT DOESN'T MATTER. Whatever happens his government will still be in charge. That's how it works. They're just saying it as a last ditch attempt

Reactions: 12
To your first point, Her Majesty The Queen is 94 and going strong. To your second point, how can you possibly decide when someone will die or become so unwell that they are unable to perform their jobs (to which I might add, illness and disabilities hit people in their 20's all the time preventing them from working)? <- and yes, you did imply he would be so unwell or would die before he completed the 4 years, and truly we are not powerful enough to predict that, nor should we wish ill health on anyone, regardless of our political leanings.
Also, as others have stated, Trump is in the same age group and is surely in worse health with his diet of coke and fried chicken.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
if Trump had received standard American healthcare when he contracted C-19,
with his age and weight,
he’d probably be dead.
Without wanting to sound like a conspiracist but it’s doubtful he even had it! It suited his agenda to get the virus he downplayed and be perfectly fine

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how tattle life manages to have so many Covid experts and political experts 😂
Not on this thread! On other threads about influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you have an issue with people who have overcome lifetime speech disabilities I don’t know what to tell you.
I have no issuess with speech disabilites, or any other disabilities.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.