2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must count all the votes. Americans who insist counting stops are going against democracy. I wonder how quickly Melania packs her bags if Trump loses...
If he loses I'm not even sure she will hang about till January 🧐

Reactions: 3
the amount of posts on twitter claiming fraud and thay they 'found' votes.
no they are just counting the votes that people made, main reason mostly Biden rising is coz your guy said to not use postal votes.
oh well if theres recounts it wont change result imo

Reactions: 5
Why do CNN still have Biden at 253 when the majority of polls have him at 264? It’s been like this since last night 😫

Reactions: 1
Right now I'm glad to still be on furlough as I've spent the last 2 days invested in this 🤣

Reactions: 5

Yel

Why are trump supporters claiming he'll take Arizona at 7pm tonight when even the most cautious outlets have already called it?

And she's being her usual twatty self, interesting that nowhere in the UK has given her a platform.

Screenshot_2020-11-05-13-42-59-331_com.parler.parler.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why do CNN still have Biden at 253 when the majority of polls have him at 264? It’s been like this since last night 😫
CNN is being cautious to appear fair but even Fox has given Biden the 11.

They vote for more than the president, the vote sheets are really long, so it takes time.

Waking up and seeing the Trump lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania reduce so significantly with there still a fair chunk of votes remaining to be counted in those states.

Well, it’s clear why Trump is suing to stop counting in Georgia and Pennsylvania... yet not Arizona.

Disgusting that his campaign is accusing the other side of cheating. He’s literally saying “that’s me got enough, stop counting the MILLIONS of legally cast ballots of citizens of this country. I’ve won”
It is mail in ballots that they are counting too which are typically democrat. All of the in person votes are counted. That is why Trump is shitting himself and acting so erratic.

Phew! Thanks.

I saw the numbers then I saw people tweeting Trump won AZ, so was confused
Don't look at twitter. His idiotic supporters will tweet he has won even if he hasn't.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Major announcement coming at 4.30 uk time...?
Maybe there is something happening in Arizona with the votes left to count? It's the trump team, not trump speaking. Would be strange if they win it by 30k from the remaining votes.

There’s others here who would end a friendship over it. No wonder the majority of Trump supporters keep a dignified silence.
Yes because if you support Trump you have zero morals.

I feel like the Trump supporters chanting stop the count or whatever they’re saying don’t realise they’re protesting against democracy and for a Trump dictatorship 🤷🏻‍♀️ I find that quite scary
They do realise it. That is what they want. I know someone who supports Trump a million percent and wants that. The more it becomes obvious Trump may lose, the more lunacy she spews.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Secretary of state in Georgia says election results should be no later than noon ET. The race there is running super tight too.

As far as this forum goes, you’ll likely find much more crass comments and vulgar language from those who support Biden and/or oppose Trump.

It’s not limited to this board, but with the celebrities too. The ones who publicly support Trump are more about promoting his policies than trashing Biden. The ones who are supporting Biden are busy posing with Trump’s severed head, calling for police to be defunded, endorsing rioting...
I don't support rioting or defunding the police. But I also don't support a pussy grabbing, racist, lunatic con artist. There is a problem when armed Trump supporters protest and the police just stand there, yet unarmed Dems protest and the police fire tear gas at them.

It
not sure I agree with that tbh,
I think the trump supports are so vocal in support of him, and very intimidating with that. They’re not trying to vote him out (like Biden supporters are) they’re trying to keep him in, and how many times can you post about “creepy Joe” sniffing hair.
So I can see why democrats are pointing out the many, many faults and errors made in the current President, to appeal to people to get him out. Not keep him in. If that makes sense

also there is a LOT of anger towards the man who’s pulled the strings the last few years, I think those who have been effected under his administration are being very vocal about how tired they are, it’s been a pressure cooker for a while now, powers are shifting and the public that feel like they didn’t have a voice are now are speaking out.
I called Trump and his complicit followers a bleep and I stand by it. In fact, I never would have said it before. But I am calling a spade a spade now. Anyone that votes for him after the last 4 years is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yel

At least you know he's in charge of his own twitter :LOL:

1604585705963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trump is misogynistic, he does not respect women.

I consider myself a feminist, for that reason I really struggle to understand any woman who chooses to support him. I do realise that may be in part to my beliefs.

I know the creepy Joe comments are going to come out but he hasnt actually used language in public that is misogynistic.

Trump stood at a rally last week and used the phrase 'we are getting your husbands back to work' how condescending and rude. In the US women are the main breadwinners in 40% of households.

To him though a woman could never be as important or intelligent as him. Theyre beneath him. His comments about women in the past have been deplorable.

Even if I was a republican I could not support a man like that. Not in government and not in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I called Trump and his complicit followers a bleep and I stand by it. In fact, I never would have said it before. But I am calling a spade a spade now. Anyone that votes for him after the last 4 years is vile.
hey, I’m just sitting this one out and joining Piers Morgan on the fence 😂 for this at least.
I’m slinging no mud, I’m calling it....growth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.