ADHD Sheperdess #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I already despise you for the thread suggestion.

who wants to do a recap?

Reactions: 3
She’s got a smaller back up account and another account but her main account is gone. Tiktok generally doesn’t give back accounts or at least not often

Reactions: 1
I’m new over here, I used to see her on my fyp and thought she was harmless enough, but recently she has just become awful, like a lot of them do when they get a few followers.
Her copy and paste replies to her followers, she’s so desperate to get a big platform. Vile creature.

Reactions: 4
All this talking about pay pigs... I saw a bloke on tiktok today advertising that he was a pay pig! 🤢 I did screen shot to post here but then thought not, poor bloke won't know what's hit him if old cuntchops gets her manky hands on him.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t got her big 200k account back. She has a backup account with 19k and a much smaller back up account. Her main big account is still banned.

Yep, she's got the main account back and is saying to follow her Instagram for the results of her live, because she can't post them on Tiktok or she'll get banned

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Eating a Chinese, probably with the money that's been sent by all those desperate followers thinking she will give them money.
Shes absolutely vile.

I just really don’t understand why she has such loyal following. It genuinely confused me, somebody referred to themselves as a “loyal lamb” in reference to her fan base being a ‘flock’. Boak. They’ll be in a cult giving a 10th of their income soon (though you can argue some are already doing it lol).
Just utterly bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs.. Trust her to fall in tit and come out smelling of roses.😔

I’m new over here, I used to see her on my fyp and thought she was harmless enough, but recently she has just become awful, like a lot of them do when they get a few followers.
Her copy and paste replies to her followers, she’s so desperate to get a big platform. Vile creature.
She's just one scam after another that one. TT is full of them but this one is that tit crazy too.

Oooh check out her latest video 🤣
Mother Teresa wants an award for helping people. She needs people to comment with thanks so that she isn't seen as a scammer.
Now shes saying she was hounded for money, nope you put yourself out there for that, head
duck off back to shepherding

Oooh check out her latest video 🤣
Mother Teresa wants an award for helping people. She needs people to comment with thanks so that she isn't seen as a scammer.
Now shes saying she was hounded for money, nope you put yourself out there for that, head
duck off back to shepherding
She's soooo angry. Not sure what she expected 🤷‍♀️. The fact she wants public thank you comments too

She's got some nerve to be angry that people haven't said thank you for helping them. I helped her a long time ago twice actually and she never even acknowledged it. I even messaged her to see if she got what I sent and she just said "oh yeah" There was no thanks etc. She then blocked me off her page.

She's got some nerve to be angry that people haven't said thank you for helping them. I helped her a long time ago twice actually and she never even acknowledged it. I even messaged her to see if she got what I sent and she just said "oh yeah" There was no thanks etc. She then blocked me off her page.
Hi 👋🏼 🤣
She’s only in it for clout, most are.

Reactions: 1