1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day one for me tomorrow , have about 5 stone to lose 😳 any tips on getting through the first few days are welcome !

Day one for me tomorrow , have about 5 stone to lose 😳 any tips on getting through the first few days are welcome !
I lost 3 stone very quickly doing CWP, unfortunately I no longer can discipline myself like I did back then and get into it, drink lots of water would be my advice.

Reactions: 2
How’s everyone doing? I’m 1lb off five stone. 23lbs to go
1.5 lbs off. Ive also started on inositol - I’ve been losing slow still but not gaining as much weight as I would if I would meals that weren’t restricted like on plan. Unsure if they are helping or if I’ve Subconsciously convinced myself 🤣

1lb off stone and a half. Still long way to go.

It was warm and sunny Sunday and it’s out the fear in me of not wanting to be so fat and uncomfortable when it’s summer again

Reactions: 4
I've recently found out I'm pregnant and so am no longer doing the 1:1 diet. I'm thrilled but so nervous at how much weight I'm going to put on! I'm already basically only eating carbs because it's all I can stomach 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've recently found out I'm pregnant and so am no longer doing the 1:1 diet. I'm thrilled but so nervous at how much weight I'm going to put on! I'm already basically only eating carbs because it's all I can stomach 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry. Just try to eat healthily. My sister when pregnant actually balanced out- starting from being very overweight and obviously not drinking or eating crap whilst pregnant so by the end of her pregnancy she was smaller than when pre pregnancy it was really weird !!! She didn’t do any diet or anything it just happened that way.

Don’t worry. Just try to eat healthily. My sister when pregnant actually balanced out- starting from being very overweight and obviously not drinking or eating crap whilst pregnant so by the end of her pregnancy she was smaller than when pre pregnancy it was really weird !!! She didn’t do any diet or anything it just happened that way.
Oh wow that's brilliant, I've already put on a few lbs, which is unsurprising as I've gone from step 1a to now only being able to stomach bread and potatoes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm hoping once the first trimester is over I will be able to eat some veg without being sick! Thank you x

I’ve just started again today after failing a few months ago.

I’ve had a latte shake for breakfast and vegetable soup with croutons for lunch & two pints of water. Due my period any day now so desperately trying to ignore my cravings.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same I’ve been saying it for months. And just keep thinking the sooner I do it the sooner it’s over. Then one last cheat meal and so it’s continues 😂
I feel you 100% , only trouble is every meal for the last goodness knows how long has been unhealthy for me...

I've started today with regard to breakfast and lunch, I literally have 1 potato to use and a couple of sausages for tea and then I've no fresh food at all left. Everything I could freeze I have so no excuse to be 3 mrp a day from tomorrow right 🤷

I feel you 100% , only trouble is every meal for the last goodness knows how long has been unhealthy for me...

I've started today with regard to breakfast and lunch, I literally have 1 potato to use and a couple of sausages for tea and then I've no fresh food at all left. Everything I could freeze I have so no excuse to be 3 mrp a day from tomorrow right 🤷
Yep same, it’s like ooh let’s have a take away as it will be the last naughty. Then Monday doesn’t come round and so it’s continues. Or a I do a big shop so need to use that food up. But we’re heading into summer and I don’t want to be dieting and moaning all summer

I restarted for the hundredth time a month ago ! Currrenly 1 stone 2 lbs down with 3 stone to go , I just want to do this diet for the final time and get the weight gone for good , I felt horrible last summer so keep remembering it will soon be summer again and il hopefully be feeling better about myself by then xx

• Heart
Is anyone in the private group before and after pics on Facebook. I’m really surprised a post has been allowed to be shared. I’m not usually a shocked person but knowing that there are people out there struggling and suffering with bulimia and purging I’m just shocked this was allowed to be shared since it’s a thing that people suffering with what I stated do. Eating disorder sign. I don’t think the woman meant it as any way to this but it’s just not what I would have thought they’d want to have on their Page with CWP being a VLCD anyway. It actually reminded me an episode of sex and the city where Miranda’s friend chews the steak but spits it out literally because he has an eating disorder. 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is anyone in the private group before and after pics on Facebook. I’m really surprised a post has been allowed to be shared. I’m not usually a shocked person but knowing that there are people out there struggling and suffering with bulimia and purging I’m just shocked this was allowed to be shared since it’s a thing that people suffering with what I stated do. Eating disorder sign. I don’t think the woman meant it as any way to this but it’s just not what I would have thought they’d want to have on their Page with CWP being a VLCD anyway. It actually reminded me an episode of sex and the city where Miranda’s friend chews the steak but spits it out literally because he has an eating disorder. 🤔
It's really weird actually as a colleague who previously done the 1:1 diet now does exactly that and has bulimia she looks absolutely terrible and ill but she think she looks amazing. She binges until she's physically sick and then goes back on the 'wagon' of the bars for a few weeks. I've tried to voice my concerns but got told I was jealous 🤔

• Sad
It's really weird actually as a colleague who previously done the 1:1 diet now does exactly that and has bulimia she looks absolutely terrible and ill but she think she looks amazing. She binges until she's physically sick and then goes back on the 'wagon' of the bars for a few weeks. I've tried to voice my concerns but got told I was jealous 🤔
That’s sad. Sorry to hear. It’s hard because people often don’t want to hear.

but I’m just shocked they’ve allowed this onto the page and people find it funny. It really isn’t. I think people who are doing it and struggling may take it almost like advice I know each Individual is responsible for themselves but it’s almost throwing the tactic out there. I’ve reported it but doubtful it will go as I don’t think others see an issue with it. Which is bonkers to me

Ok the post hasn’t been removed for whatever reason. But even this comment has been added. Wtf 😔
C811EB70-F084-45F1-B150-AC22869AF0F0.jpeg

Last edited:
I really need to lose some weight and have signed up for the 3 trial day box with Exante to see how I get on. Is anybody currently doing it? :)

I really need to lose some weight and have signed up for the 3 trial day box with Exante to see how I get on. Is anybody currently doing it? :)
Hey I tried exante but I didn't like the after tastes so I'm now doing the 1:1 lost 9 pounds this week now on week 2

Reactions: 6
Anyone still on this kind of thing?

starting again tomorrow with exante as have found summer so miserable with my weight as it is and I just need to get it gone and I can’t seem to be sensible with just cutting down etc.

have a cupboard full of exante ready to go for the first month. Feeling ready and raring to go (easier said than done as past experience shows me!)

• Heart