1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that’s so fab!! Are you read to start?

It's hard to say what you lose each week as everyone is different and every body will lose in a different way. I'm 7 weeks in & nearly 2 stone down, they say you average a stone a month , but I've also lost 12inches overall so far and 2 clothes sizes down. The key is water, water, water & stick to it 100%. Good luck

Reactions: 2
It is difficult! But most days I find the water drinking harder than the actual diet 🥲
The thing that helped me was the sugar free volvic strawberry water and tbh i do have squash now otherwise I'd not drink it because its vile plain

Reactions: 1
The water flavours will help. I just have them in sparking water mostly really helps
I’ll try them out!

omg guys I tried the pesto pasta. I added some spices and a sprinkle of cheese (I checked and it’s keto friendly), and omg it was so good!!! It felt like a real meal i wish I bought more

The oriental chilli soup tastes like a normal soup, that’s one of my faves and the chicken tikka style curry is really not bad either

I had my first weigh in on Friday, 8lbs down! Sadly I’ve been away this weekend… and well, I probably gained it all back back to it today x

Just stopped this with the reality check I’m spending so much on pre packed mom food with terrible ingredients when I could food prep for less money and cleaner ingredients that’s long term. The meal prep king is a great inspo. Lost a stone already in 4 weeks doing keto meal prepping

Really tempted to give this diet a go, really need a kick start! Anyone got any success stories from starting the plan this year?

Really tempted to give this diet a go, really need a kick start! Anyone got any success stories from starting the plan this year?
I started in June 2021 (12.9) and was at my 11 stone target by September 2021. Still maintaining now

Started 1st Jan this year on step 2 and I've lost 2stone so far ... and I'm a slow loser. Some others who started same time have lost 3 or 4 stone. Everyone is different but I'm down 2 dress sizes, lost 16inches overall and my resting heart rate has gone down 14 points !.
Bring on the next 2 stone

Amazing results on here well done! Definitely given me the push to give it a go, got nothing to lose but weight right lol

Amazing results on here well done! Definitely given me the push to give it a go, got nothing to lose but weight right lol
Absolutely. It is tough on the lower steps but remember it's not forever, you'll step up and learn better choices/portion control etc.....and remember that water! Drink to shrink lol

Omg guys I’ve gone back to bad eating habits. I’m so fucked off at myself so ruining the start of a good slow loss. And I’m finding it so hard to get back onto just eating less crap never mind ‘dieting’

I’ve just finished my first week
And I’m 9 pounds down! I know most of it is water but waw!!