1Bike1World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Dean and Nala since he first found Nala. Dean has built up an amazing platform. I’m currently on tenterhooks to see if he’ll adopt Yasuki. I think he will. He has such an amazing bond with her and Nala seems to be tolerating her well. What do others think?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Dean and Nala since he first found Nala. Dean has built up an amazing platform. I’m currently on tenterhooks to see if he’ll adopt Yasuki. I think he will. He has such an amazing bond with her and Nala seems to be tolerating her well. What do others think?
I love them.

I started following him not long after he found Nala, he has such a kind heart.

Yasuki is an absolutely beautiful dog. I hope he does adopt her but if he doesn't I know it will be for the right reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aaargh I was just thinking Im going to start a Rave Thread about him. But there is one :) What he's doing now with Yasuki melts my heart honestly. What an amazing guy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So happy to see a rave thread for Dean and Nala here. I’ve been watching their stories ever since a good friend of mine showed me their page. I think Dean will do whatever is best for Yasuki and it annoys me when people send him abuse for either not adopting her immediately or because of the gofundme. You can see he is an animal lover and a good guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I think he just has to do what’s right for them all. Like he said Nala is his priority and I guess that’s only fair. I love his journey though, first person I go to on Instagram 🥰

• Heart
His stories are heartbreaking. I'd end up with 5000 cats & dogs if I went over there. He's just rescued another skinny baby from the roadside 💔

Yasuki is absolutely glorious. Haven't seen much on her but I know he has subscriptions which may show more. Some people get well agg about him adopting or not but Yasuki would 100% be dead without him, he's given her life and I'm sure if he doesn't adopt he will make sure she goes to someone absolutely incredible who will continue her amazing life ❤ her ears are the best thing lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone watching his stories now? Not allowed back into Serbia where his stuff is, the dogs are, assuming Nala as he's not shown her on his videos? I'm sad about the animals 😭

• Sad
Anyone watching his stories now? Not allowed back into Serbia where his stuff is, the dogs are, assuming Nala as he's not shown her on his videos? I'm sad about the animals 😭
I saw that. I really hope he can get back asap. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just watched them, it's rather worrying for him and all the animals and his stuff! Hope he gets it sorted soon

Ohh man Nala was in the house on her own 😪 thank god he got back in. Stressed me out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think he needs to leave Serbia soon. I think Charlie is going to his forever home soon so just Yasuki to sort out, she is a beautiful dog.

Reactions: 5
At least he could potentially bring Yasuki back to Scotland with him for a while. Charlie’s breed is banned here though (which seems crazy when you see how loving he is but I guess it’s a blanket ban just in case)

So so happy he got back to Nala. He put on a brave face but omg he must’ve been so worried

Hopefully someone can keep Charlie until after his vax and then he can go to the new family in Sweden ❤ not sure about Yasuki. How sad. He’s obv rented that house there too so it’s a bit of a nightmare

At least he could potentially bring Yasuki back to Scotland with him for a while. Charlie’s breed is banned here though (which seems crazy when you see how loving he is but I guess it’s a blanket ban just in case)

So so happy he got back to Nala. He put on a brave face but omg he must’ve been so worried
What breed is Charlie?

ETA:
Just googled illegal dogs in the UK, put bull terrier type is number 1 but they are everywhere where I like, probably one of the most common dogs I see here. The other 3 I don't think I've heard of.

What breed is Charlie?

ETA:
Just googled illegal dogs in the UK, put bull terrier type is number 1 but they are everywhere where I like, probably one of the most common dogs I see here. The other 3 I don't think I've heard of.
I think he was potentially Argentine Dogo...don't quote me on that mind. Surely he could hop off to the next country and Air B&B there for a bit (I think that's what he's doing now)

Yea he’s a Dogo. I googled it once he’d said the breed was banned in some countries. Fighting dogs

Did anyone see the video of when he found Charlie? Omg I was in floods, I’m so happy he’s thriving. Hoping Dean will figure it out either way, he only has their best interests at heart

• Heart
Yea he’s a Dogo. I googled it once he’d said the breed was banned in some countries. Fighting dogs

Did anyone see the video of when he found Charlie? Omg I was in floods, I’m so happy he’s thriving. Hoping Dean will figure it out either way, he only has their best interests at heart
Yeah I knew was a banned breed here (used to work in a vets lol) but Charlie seems so adorable. Always the way they're raised I say but there's obviously a reason (but then dogs like Akitas are allowed and they're bear killers so strong AF lol)

The videos of him finding both Yasuzki and Charlie just hurt my heart, and it's hurting that he may have to leave them. Hoping Vera is back from her travels 🤞🤞

• Heart