1Bike1World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emotional rollercoaster since he had both the dogs. Im absolutely gutted we won’t see them every day but completely the right decision obv to let them move onto their forever homes. Bless Dean, I bet it was totally heartbreaking saying goodbye to Yasuki in particular 💔😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emotional rollercoaster since he had both the dogs. Im absolutely gutted we won’t see them every day but completely the right decision obv to let them move onto their forever homes. Bless Dean, I bet it was totally heartbreaking saying goodbye to Yasuki in particular 💔😭
Someone has posted in the IG comments an account set up by Charlie's planned new family - will see if that ends up being legit but he's just posted a video of Yasuki in her new home. I so hope it works out ❤ they drove 10 hours to meet her so 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm gutted for him. What a tit week he has had with Nessie being broken into and now his lovely Gran. She seemed like a lovely lady and he had such a fun relationship with her.

I just want to give him a big hug.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too. I’m gutted for him. They obviously had such a loving and close relationship. I used to love seeing the stories when he was messing about with her!

Reactions: 3