Fezza chit chat✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Fezza's! I love chatting with you all, but sometimes there's only so much EL one can stomach. Thought I'd start this little thread for general non EL chit chat if anyone is keen.

I just started watching Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist - loving it so far!
20220819_202530.jpg

Here's a pic of my kitten, just because 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey Fezza's! I love chatting with you all, but sometimes there's only so much EL one can stomach. Thought I'd start this little thread for general non EL chit chat if anyone is keen.

I just started watching Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist - loving it so far!
View attachment 1511011
Here's a pic of my kitten, just because 🤗
Aww so cute! What’s their name? I’m watching that show at the moment and also in the middle of Woodstock 99 and recently finished Indian Matchmaking 😂 I stay up late and Netflix 📺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank duck we need a break from the trainwreck that is EL. Mantai Tao (not sure of spelling) is bleeping hot now. What a interesting story. I raved about it. My dog for attention

Aww so cute! What’s their name? I’m watching that show at the moment and also in the middle of Woodstock 99 and recently finished Indian Matchmaking 😂 I stay up late and Netflix 📺
Woodstock 99 next level crazy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great idea! @SnarkyTart and love the photo of your cat. @AMY$ Love border collies! I follow Dr Katrina Warren on TikTok as she has one. Well she's had a few over the years.

@Michy02 that will get me to eat my veggies!

I have no plans for the weekend. Just laundry, housework.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kitten is Kai, he's a little terror 😻

@AMY$ your dog is gorgeous! What a happy face 😍 So agree about Mantai now - hottttt!

That is so cute @Michy02 God it's frustrating trying to get their veggies in 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Dr Katrina Warren! Haven't heard her name in years. I really liked her on Harry's Practice (is that what she was on?!) Same Mugs...more freaking laundry 😫

Ohhhhh look at her @Super Cute!! There is little more enjoyable in life than watching a dog absolutely loving life 💗

• Heart
Love all the pets! Wentworth is SO good. I had no idea how good it was until I started watching. I think I cried when it finished 🤪🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ok if this can please just become a page of all your pets I will be happy forever 😍 haha. When I am on my phone at bedtime I will post some pics of my senior beagle boy and little puppy girl who are in geelong with my dad.

BUT I watched the first 3/4 of Untold on my flight yesterday and WOW. So far I am so sad. I am not sure what is coming at the end and cant wait to finish it later tonight.
Also, I can't decide if Mantai is hot, like he looks DAMN FINE now with his beard and hair swished to the side and his teeth all fixed but I cant decide if its just the beard :ROFLMAO: like if he shaves it off will I be disappointed or will I still allow him to give me the throwdown.

and thanks @SnarkyTart this is such a great idea <3

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have ditched the EL train to join this wagon! Started I just killed my Dad on Netflix. Wild and crazy tale! Now in bed after takeaway with a snooze pooch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
ok if this can please just become a page of all your pets I will be happy forever 😍 haha. When I am on my phone at bedtime I will post some pics of my senior beagle boy and little puppy girl who are in geelong with my dad.

BUT I watched the first 3/4 of Untold on my flight yesterday and WOW. So far I am so sad. I am not sure what is coming at the end and cant wait to finish it later tonight.
Also, I can't decide if Mantai is hot, like he looks DAMN FINE now with his beard and hair swished to the side and his teeth all fixed but I cant decide if its just the beard :ROFLMAO: like if he shaves it off will I be disappointed or will I still allow him to give me the throwdown.

Oh to be fair the current Mantai is sooo much hotter than the one of that time

Since we all have our collective hatred for EL in common would love to know more about you all especially under the anonymity of our user names.
I am a 40 year old mum of 2 boys aged 18 and 12. Self employed with my husband in the Barossa Valley South Australia. The fact that i am self employed means I have time to monitor the comings and goings of our subject and be equally as perplexed and disgusted as all of you are. I actually really enjoy our community and am constantly appalled and disgusted by EL as you all are x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Here’s another one just for you ❤
ED19A702-475B-446B-9DA5-3C95EA4021BE.jpeg

and yes, I’m one of those people who dress their dogs up 😜🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi fam! And hellooooo kitten! Crazy cat lady over here 👋🏻

I was watching The Twelve today, I think it’s on Foxtel? And was thinking I needed to tell my Tattle fam to watch it 😂 it is an Australian series and has Sam Neill in it. It follows a court case and the individual jurors’ stories, and I am really enjoying it.

View attachment 1511134
She is super cute!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I was watching The Twelve today, I think it’s on Foxtel? And was thinking I needed to tell my Tattle fam to watch it 😂 it is an Australian series and has Sam Neill in it. It follows a court case and the individual jurors’ stories, and I am really enjoying it.

She is super cute!!!!
Oh I’m obsessed with that show I’m dying to know the outcome 👨🏻‍⚖️

She is super cute!!!!
Super cute like her mother 😜
I’ve been watching The Twelve too!! Love it!

• Heart
View attachment 1511134
MY HEART! Also I love clothes on dogs. My dad never let us do it as kids but now he has no say when Im around but as our dogs were raised without they hated it. But my senior boy just goes with the flow now so Ill find some christmas pics later!

Ok I have a big project I have to finish by 5pm. I reckon I have spent 2 hours on tattle haha. I will be back tonight for some more fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s my Monty - edit: apologies for the SIZE of this! I’m on an iPad and not good with sizing etc
9032E216-4A95-4222-B142-59973A65677A.jpeg

He’s a cavvie and is 13, and this photo was taken when he’d been waiting patiently for me to play with him and had lined up a couple of toys.

I‘m 55, have a 24 year old son and a husband who I’m trying to leave.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my this is the best idea! I’m so glad to have come home to this tonight 🥰. Everyone’s pets are so adorable!!
Our newest pet is luca the kitten apparently my son is starting a zoo here on my time and coin😂😂lucky I don’t mind cos he has his eye on a mouse mansion next!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.