Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. It’s too little too late, really. Liv and other Insta mums who expose their kids for clicks and then try to backtrack are just kidding themselves if they think it’ll make any difference, stopping showing the kids’ faces after a certain age. She showed a helluva lot of the girls until a year or so ago when she suddenly had a crisis of conscience, or someone with half a brain told her it might not be the best idea to share your kids over the internet on a public account with 1000s of followers without their informed consent. Liv is as much an idiot as every other sell out parent who exposes their children online. It’s just less forgivable in her case as she never needed to do it to put food on the table.
I can’t remember when she stopped sharing, but do you think it could have coincided with realising husband was having an affair?

Reactions: 1
It was years ago now.. how old would Margot be? 3 or 4 surely. It was before that she stopped showing the older ones then stopped with them all completely when margot was approaching 1

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember when she stopped sharing, but do you think it could have coincided with realising husband was having an affair?
Oh God no it was well before that. I'd say well over 2 years now. Like, Margot was only a few months old I'd say.

Something came out in the media about it and loads and loads of the “influencers” jumped on the bandwagon. It didn’t last for lots of them when they experienced a drop in sales 🤣

Reactions: 4
I can say for certain it was in 2020 as I remember where I read her announcement to no longer share their faces and I moved out of that house in July 2020

I only followed her at the start because I'd same situation of 3 girls, twins close in age. Now I couldn't care less about the kids, or hello fresh, or flowers or wine. I'm just sticking around for the divorce drama and to see the new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she shared how she found out he was cheating? I know she can be a bit of a knob but no one deserves to be cheated on.

She posted that he left her and indicated it came from nowhere so she didn’t catch him cheating
She said he left her - think this was just after Christmas.

Best of luck to his new girlfriend have FOUR step kids hahahaha! duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know of someone who has an affair for 2 years. They had 3 kids (him and the wife). He left the wife (got kicked or when she found out) and the GF dumped him immediately! She didn’t want 3 step kids! 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7