Ultimategirlgang #2 I think we are in for a year of some verrrry thirsty single girl antics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money 🤑🤑🤑 although probably not a great deal paying child support for four children.
She’s alluded to the fact that he was a rugby player type . I mean of course he is a total dick, but she must have had at least a bit of an inkling about what he was like before this happened? And yet she still went on to have 4 kids with him . I do feel for her though- I would hate for my kids to be looked after by another woman

Reactions: 6
I thought liv said in a q&a that the new gf was who he cheated with ?

Reactions: 11
What’s the ex husband like? He sounds like a total dick but he must have something about him if he has women falling at his feet.
I can’t remember which page but someone said to go back to the beginning of the first thread.. you can find out quite a bit about him there! Or if you know her name/who her dad was then a good old Google about her wedding will bring his name up and you can go from there..:

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember which page but someone said to go back to the beginning of the first thread.. you can find out quite a bit about him there! Or if you know her name/who her dad was then a good old Google about her wedding will bring his name up and you can go from there..:
Mission accomplished! Still not my type even with the money….

Reactions: 1
My mistake. I just went back and reread our messages - she said at the time she didn’t think he was with the person he slept with. It was months ago though, so that obviously changed.

Reactions: 4
She’s alluded to the fact that he was a rugby player type . I mean of course he is a total dick, but she must have had at least a bit of an inkling about what he was like before this happened? And yet she still went on to have 4 kids with him . I do feel for her though- I would hate for my kids to be looked after by another woman
Not all rugby players cheat?!
and no, I don’t think she did gave an ‘inkling’ about what he was like. People can change a lot in the space of 9 years. Let’s not punish Liv for going in with expectations of what a marriage should be. Why would he have ever shown her any reason to doubt him until last year?!

Reactions: 13
Not all rugby players cheat?!
and no, I don’t think she did gave an ‘inkling’ about what he was like. People can change a lot in the space of 9 years. Let’s not punish Liv for going in with expectations of what a marriage should be. Why would he have ever shown her any reason to doubt him until last year?!
I think the poster meant he has a rugby player physique not that he cheated because he’s a rugby player

I think the poster meant he has a rugby player physique not that he cheated because he’s a rugby player
Ahh yes, having re read the post, I see what you mean. But either way, not all guys with a/ who are a rugby type, cheat.
The comment just smacked of victim blaming in general. So that was ultimately what I was calling out.

no one goes into a marriage expecting the other person to cheat and it’s not Liv’s fault that she had 4 kids with him and he still chose to cheat on her. I think that was my main point, written in a drunken haste on bank holiday weekend. 😂 I’ll pop over to the rave thread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh yes, having re read the post, I see what you mean. But either way, not all guys with a/ who are a rugby type, cheat.
The comment just smacked of victim blaming in general. So that was ultimately what I was calling out.

no one goes into a marriage expecting the other person to cheat and it’s not Liv’s fault that she had 4 kids with him and he still chose to cheat on her. I think that was my main point, written in a drunken haste on bank holiday weekend. 😂 I’ll pop over to the rave thread 🤪
The rave thread is rarely posted on.. tbf this thread is pretty tame compared to some on here. Just general commentary really and occasional disgust at the amount of money she spends on shoes 😂

Reactions: 2
Must be such a sad day for her.
Though nosey to see what her new place is like and if she’s had to downsize.

Wonder if she rehomed the puppy or if she still has her? Haven’t seen any mention of her dog recently.

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember how I found her house when there was lots of talk about it… I know it wasn’t too difficult to find the old listing but it escapes me now. The house has a name and everything. Can’t wait to see her new place.

Reactions: 3