Tobias Forge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep, he’s at the Grammys. Lost out to Metallica sadly but hopefully some better pictures to add to the thread by morning ❤
No red carpet pics at all; ghosttwt are normally all over stuff like this and they've found nothing. Such a shame cause he was looking phenomenal.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Love his stripey tee, long black hair Subvision era.

He's never looked better than how he does right now though.

Reactions: 2
Wonder will we get any crumbs from Ghost tomorrow seeing as it's Tobbe's birthday.

• Heart
Wonder will we get any crumbs from Ghost tomorrow seeing as it's Tobbe's birthday.
im half expecting a ministry video to appear given he was in LA about a week around the Grammys and that’s where they film.
Maybe overthinking, but I wonder if something will pop up at Easter.

I know it's been less than a week since the movie teaser came out but I just can't wait any longer.

• Heart
Really want the gargoyle hoodie but he's not getting penny one from me until the movie is released. Stick that in your pipe, Tobias!

(...I'll probably buy it on payday).

• Haha
Saw that on reddit and hoping it's legit! I'd expect a longer trailer very soon if it is.

Failing that we get to see Tobbe at the Grammis next week.

As I’m sure you’re aware, it’s legit!! I’m still absolutely terrified for Papa but so stoked.

Also new Tobbe.

DED32EB5-5CB9-4F28-B5D7-978CD4C4F892.jpeg

• Heart