Tobias Forge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else see that picture with the fan and camera was shaking i would be the same tbh 😭
---
So I hear. A proper release of Zenith too! Gives me hope one day we will get a digital release of it’s a sin.
Last sighting I think was at a concert carrying a small leopard print umbrella. As you do 😂
---

he lives in Stockholm itself I think and I seem to recall someone saying he lived in the same building as Alexander Skarsgard In whatever the posh district is. Track Skarsgard down and you’re halfway there 😂 You can’t really miss him he’s a tall fucker 😂
Ah that’s good to know as i always have to be around stockholm anytime i come to sweden so fingers crossed 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Next year I’m planning a few days in Stockholm. We did say we’d do some city breaks and I want to investigate my Swedish DNA (god bless ancestry 😂), I just need to stop procrastinating.

• Heart
Repugnant are active again on Spotify and rumoured that the music will be back on it on Friday. Will keep me going until Ghost post another chapter.

Failing that, the grammys are at the start of Feb so we'll hopefully get him in a nice outfit again.

Repugnant are active again on Spotify and rumoured that the music will be back on it on Friday. Will keep me going until Ghost post another chapter.

Failing that, the grammys are at the start of Feb so we'll hopefully get him in a nice outfit again.
Never get much when they’re in the studio.
I’ve decided to console myself by collecting Ghost Vinyl
My daughter has banned me from buying shirts at present so I’m guessing she’s bought me a ghost shirt for Xmas. Especially as she was going through the ghost drawer last time she visited to see what I already owned (a lot 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else following dinozier on insta? It's an account 'exposing' Per's various liaisons but there a titbit or two about Tobias - nothing bad I might add!

• Wow
Anyone else following dinozier on insta? It's an account 'exposing' Per's various liaisons but there a titbit or two about Tobias - nothing bad I might add!
Oh I am now!!!
---
Reading that it sounds like Boel is a bit concerned, banning anyone from backstage. Wonder if she doesn’t trust him?

Last edited:
Oh I am now!!!
---

Reading that it sounds like Boel is a bit concerned, banning anyone from backstage. Wonder if she doesn’t trust him?
Whether I trusted my husband or not, I wouldn't want any of those women like Paris Dylan hanging around backstage either. She's vile. Good on Tobias for not being interested.

I'd assume the backstage ban could also be majorly to do with not wanting people to blab about what goes on - I know everyone is unmasked now but I think Tobias still wants to keep as much mystique as possible.

Per seems to like a certain kind of woman that's for sure.

May be in trouble....

New kid at work, only young but big rock fan. Tells me he's never really heard of Ghost. I tell him to listen to Prequelle whilst he's working. He loads it on his Spotify and continues to tell me about a girl he's met......through his Christian Group.
Oops.

• Haha
It’s all rather quiet isn’t it.
Ive consoled myself by now buying all albums on coloured vinyl. Oh, and tur s out the lad I introduced to ghost is a JW. He liked it so all good 😂

• Heart