The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 42K on the 1900 PF after almost one day. Oof.

I think a lot of people are over seeing the kids. J’s behavior is irritating, O doesn’t do much. Their parenting is uncomfortable to watch. They would be better off taking them out of the videos except maybe on cruises.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't decide if it's his ears or just being spoiled. He's always interrupted them without being told no. And letting him plan their day? Oh, hell no. I know a kid who's mom would run to McDonald's if the little darling didn't want their dinner EVERY DAY! He came in my house and hit me for no reason when he was 6. Parents did nothing. But he was a normal kid at school. Wouldn't make eye contact but parents didn't have him checked. So is it nature or nurture or bad parenting?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When was the last time they mentioned Jackson getting an ear infection? I have never seen a vlog with him having an infection, going to the doctor for one, picking up meds for one.
I have seen a child that mouth breathes, always has a snotty nose, speaks like a two year old with a cold, has allergy eyes and looks like he never sleeps. Take some time to investigate that Jen.
Tim talked about "chronic" ear infections with Dick in a podcast, one of the first few. They were waiting for the doctor to call any moment for the ear tubes, I believe he said. Tim himself also said in a later home vlog, after the hearing test, he was in the kitchen, and said that J$ "can't hear a word I'm saying", when really the kid was obviously just ignoring him because we've seen that he can hear things.

But I think they first mentioned it back in October, around Halloween? Maybe around the Halloween Jackson Storm costume cruise? It's been a while. A long while. Like kids in countries with little to no health services would have received better care than J$, IF his ear infections are as bad as they say. Which I don't believe for a minute. I really think the ear tubes is like the infertility. Something they started out just stretching the truth on and then it snowballed. I mean, how can anyone think that it takes 6+ months for an ear tube procedure in Orlando?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Whilst I really have no problem with O not being on Camera the screamingly obvious favouritism is just mind blowing.
I wonder how much of it is favoritism and how much is "oh tit, if we don't immediately turn the camera back to Buddy the First he's going to have a really ugly public meltdown that will make its way to social media somehow."

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has anyone done the math to figure out when that supposed waitlist surgery should be coming up?? What did she say? 4 months?

Reactions: 7

I think a lot of people are over seeing the kids. J’s behavior is irritating, O doesn’t do much. Their parenting is uncomfortable to watch. They would be better off taking them out of the videos except maybe on cruises.

I did love how animated O was when his brother fed him two spoonfuls of the strawberry soup. Oliver’s cute smiles warmed my heart! I’d like to see more of that kind of action from J$ towards his little brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone done the math to figure out when that supposed waitlist surgery should be coming up?? What did she say? 4 months?
I have in my mind it being mid-May for some reason. I might try to do a deep dive on ear infection mentions tomorrow. We should have kept better track of the lies when we realize tit wasn’t adding up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They don't show Oliver because he looks like he comes from France.
---
I have in my mind it being mid-May for some reason. I might try to do a deep dive on ear infection mentions tomorrow. We should have kept better track of the lies when we realize tit wasn’t adding up.
This would be great.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim talked about "chronic" ear infections with Dick in a podcast, one of the first few. They were waiting for the doctor to call any moment for the ear tubes, I believe he said. Tim himself also said in a later home vlog, after the hearing test, he was in the kitchen, and said that J$ "can't hear a word I'm saying", when really the kid was obviously just ignoring him because we've seen that he can hear things.

But I think they first mentioned it back in October, around Halloween? Maybe around the Halloween Jackson Storm costume cruise? It's been a while. A long while. Like kids in countries with little to no health services would have received better care than J$, IF his ear infections are as bad as they say. Which I don't believe for a minute. I really think the ear tubes is like the infertility. Something they started out just stretching the truth on and then it snowballed. I mean, how can anyone think that it takes 6+ months for an ear tube procedure in Orlando?
I noticed Jackson repeated every line that was asked of the gathering about the wish card. So he HEARD that with no problem. Selective hearing?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, so I don’t think Jenn ever did say how long the waitlist was specifically. She just said “months and months” away.

Found it on the February 26 Live…

IMG_1279.jpeg

Ent told her that they are so quick, they usually squeeze them in pretty soon….

Makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand their little couch talk at the end and how they want to ease Oliver into characters since they say he apprehensive around them. For the most part Jackson has never been that comfortable around the characters* and yet, over the years they have constantly forced him to interact with them. I just don't understand how they can be so oblivious to just about everything or why there is such a difference in the way they are parenting each boy.

*It was nice to see Jackson excited to be around Goofy on that last cruise. But he still has no idea how to act around them at all.

Reactions: 15
I just remembered back to their last Disneyland trip (when Stanny Lean was still around - I believe that was her last and final straw trip with them) - you know, the one where Ginn got lost waddling from the DISNEYLAND HOTEL to DISNEYLAND and when they both decided to sit in the laundry room jail and watch TV and left Budley with Stanny Lean. Anyway, in that trip, when poor Ginn had to pretend-mom for a day all by herself with Stanny Lean while Dimmy was at D23, she forced Budley to interact with Tinkerbell and that was one of the most awkward interactions he's had.

I would say the next most awkward interactions he's had have been with the princesses on the redundant cruises where he just rolled around on the ground and ignored their questions.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, Bojos.

Reactions: 24
Definitely think Jackson is on the spectrum but it's also possible that he simply doesn't like characters. All kids are different. My older son took a photo with a character for the first time last fall- he was 7! Before that he was only comfortable seeing characters from a distance. It's just not his thing. Parents shouldn't force the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
….why there is such a difference in the way they are parenting each boy
It’s because Oliver is being parented/raised by Rosie, not them!

Tim and J4D refuse to parent their own children.
J$ has had a nanny since he was 2 years, 1 month (Jan. 1, 2022)
Oliver since he was a few months old, I believe.

….she forced Budley to interact with Tinkerbell and that was one of the most awkward interactions he's had.
004C59A2-94F8-4C04-9C14-91807FA21CEE.jpeg

Notice J$’s clasped hands. Anxiety overload!

95B779BB-576F-4557-A669-BB40E4754276.jpeg

J$ standing solder straight and looking directly ahead. Avoiding eye contact with Tinkerbell.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I watched part of the first Blizzard Beach/Volcano Bay visits recently and it's amazing the difference between how they treated OG and Ollie. It's a little ridiculous.

Also, may have laughed when I saw that this kid only gets three new toy's a week. Not cuntciere level.

Also, kids force their parents' to sleep in their beds and have an house over filled with toys. Sound familiar?
Screenshot 2024-04-28 202951.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Definitely think Jackson is on the spectrum but it's also possible that he simply doesn't like characters. All kids are different. My older son took a photo with a character for the first time last fall- he was 7! Before that he was only comfortable seeing characters from a distance. It's just not his thing. Parents shouldn't force the issue.
Yes, I wouldn't use how he acts with characters. I will use how his parents act with characters.🤣
Move along Cinderella, he's not into it. His dad is!

Reactions: 8
Pood cast predictions for tomorrow:
  • 1900 Park Fare makes Dick emotional. Mentions of Colombia and Encanto
  • Dim wears those damn shorts
  • It's boring as hell
  • Dim doesn't have any dad soup moments and if he says any it's only because Dick reminds him of one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.