The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie's the one who was featured on What Not to Wear, right?
Yes, she was on when she was 30 back in 2008 according to Google.

I was watching some old Florida Resident Edits videos and stumbled across this oldie but goodie.

Nanny Lynn and Jackson make an appearance (without Tim and Jenn) at 1:52. What did Tim and Jenn go do as a couple at Peppa Pig theme park without Buddy? Eat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jackie is 46? Lol. She’s more ridiculous than Jenn with how she tries to look so much younger in her thumbnails.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oof...these views are rough. Nobody give a tit about Busch Gardens or nasty-ass cheese danishes. They are struggling to break 100k on any video at this point.

Side note: if you or someone else in your household is a veteran or active duty military, Sea World and Busch Gardens has their free ticket deal right now. 4 free tickets to use before July 7th. We take advantage of this deal every year. It's called Waves of Honor.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 4.53.44 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When by daughter had hearing issues, we opted for hearing aids instead. As we were waiting for her appointments her behaviour drastically changed as she became frustrated with being unable to hear properly. We took action before she needed any speech therapy.
If J is struggling as they say he is, as a parent you would do everything you can to assist them, chase up appointments, not put them in surroundings that will overwhelm loud places with lots of different sounds, getting down to her level ensuring she stopped what she was doing and looked at us as we spoke. She was 3 at the time, his parents are doing nothing to help him, it’s so sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oof...these views are rough. Nobody give a tit about Busch Gardens or nasty-ass cheese danishes. They are struggling to break 100k on any video at this point.

Side note: if you or someone else in your household is a veteran or active duty military, Sea World and Busch Gardens has their free ticket deal right now. 4 free tickets to use before July 7th. We take advantage of this deal every year. It's called Waves of Honor.

View attachment 2903591
We saw this coming, but dang, that is brutal. They are neither fish nor fowl at this point. They aren't a travel channel anymore, and they aren't a family channel, either. Sometimes they want Buddy to be the star, but he's not star material, and he's not in most "episodes" much. And the baby failed at the Diaper Dash, so he's out. I think they might be able to recover if Tim went solo and he traveled beyond Florida, but we know that ain't happening.

I noticed Jackson was interested in Aladdin. He warmed up to Mirabel. The other interactions showcased how he checks out. I believe it's a mix of real issues and bad manners. Cinderella trying so hard leads me to believe in person he comes off as on the spectrum.
I stand by my belief the school mentioned getting his hearing checked because of his issues. Nothing is wrong with them. They are lying to the school. Trying to buy time. In deep denial.

So there is no more Mary Poppins at breakfast?
:rolleyes: Pish posh.

Reactions: 15
Great recap @pkd81!

I just went and watched the character interactions.

Those CMs did friggin awesome jobs when dealing with Butters.

I want to know why, when Butters is turning AWAY from Cinderella and eating his pizza, Tim didn't tell him - filming or not filming - to "Let's put down our pizza and turn to Cinderella. Let's listen to Cinderella. Let's talk to Cinderella."

Whether or not he's got legit issues (I go back and forth on this and have said before I'm no expert but I still feel, as time goes on and they fail him more and more, that the majority of his issues are nurture rather than nature), they are not even teaching him very basic manners that he is nevertheless capable of learning.

Thank goodness Oliver has Rosie...well, I hope she's still around for his sake, if nothing else.

I am sure others noticed that after spending some time with J$ of which every second is shown on the vlog, all of the characters moved to talk to O and after 2-3 secs of filming there was a hard cut EVERY TIME (even tho, in my opinion O did a much better job of interacting with them.) Even when O starting dancing with Aladdin (? I think?) J$ saw him dancing then immediately started acting up for attention and the camera immediately swivelled back over to him. Whilst I really have no problem with O not being on Camera the screamingly obvious favouritism is just mind blowing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Listening to Jen investigating flavors from a buffet is so embarrassing. 🥴
The top of her lip looks a little herpe. They might think about licking separate spoons in the house.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am sure others noticed that after spending some time with J$ of which every second is shown on the vlog, all of the characters moved to talk to O and after 2-3 secs of filming there was a hard cut EVERY TIME (even tho, in my opinion O did a much better job of interacting with them.) Even when O starting dancing with Aladdin (? I think?) J$ saw him dancing then immediately started acting up for attention and the camera immediately swivelled back over to him. Whilst I really have no problem with O not being on Camera the screamingly obvious favouritism is just mind blowing.
Since the Trackers were #hosted by Disney for this, I was really curious and watched some of it. They absolutely made sure Oliver wasn't in it much.

Those characters really were fantastic, especially that Aladdin. Aladdin was all about the details, mentioning Abu turning into a car for a split second in the movie. If those characters can interact with the Trackers successfully, I feel like they are up for any challenge they may face.

• Heart
When by daughter had hearing issues, we opted for hearing aids instead. As we were waiting for her appointments her behaviour drastically changed as she became frustrated with being unable to hear properly. We took action before she needed any speech therapy.
If J is struggling as they say he is, as a parent you would do everything you can to assist them, chase up appointments, not put them in surroundings that will overwhelm loud places with lots of different sounds, getting down to her level ensuring she stopped what she was doing and looked at us as we spoke. She was 3 at the time, his parents are doing nothing to help him, it’s so sad!
Hearing aids are a great idea. I know they are expensive but the Trackers are set for life so it’s fine. They’ll help his language development so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When was the last time they mentioned Jackson getting an ear infection? I have never seen a vlog with him having an infection, going to the doctor for one, picking up meds for one.
I have seen a child that mouth breathes, always has a snotty nose, speaks like a two year old with a cold, has allergy eyes and looks like he never sleeps. Take some time to investigate that Jen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When was the last time they mentioned Jackson getting an ear infection? I have never seen a vlog with him having an infection, going to the doctor for one, picking up meds for one.
I have seen a child that mouth breathes, always has a snotty nose, speaks like a two year old with a cold, has allergy eyes and looks like he never sleeps. Take some time to investigate that Jen.
I want to say they mentioned one around the Wish cruise in January. Don't quote me on that though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.