The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three memories for this week's Memory Monday.

The first is a reminder to you all that when you contact the company based in the USA/Romania/Dubai/Bali/Benidorm who has gifted them this summer jaunt, Sarah is not remotely bothered and is actually quite pleased...🙄😂.

The second is when a tattler called 'mijethemije' gave us a piece of their mind (in June 2020). The wonderful @Ghost82 and many other tattlers were convinced that it was actually Creepy writing the post. Of course it was him.. look at the last line... 🙄😂. If it was him, it is amusing that Chris Ingham called the Chris Ingham situation 'awful'.

The third memory is from December 2019, when the Real Inghams tweeted some pictures of some women that Creepy had allegedly had affairs with and that Sarah had known about. Look how out of it he looks in the last screenshot..
You're a very lucky lady Sarah 👍
That is Sarah Ingham right there. Husband grooming a teenager doesn't matter as it's old news and a few free days at a campsite makes it all worthwhile. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Japan would be great (for us), they're very polite but don't mistake that with kindness as they're pretty brutal. I could see someone politely telling lazy she's fat and shouldn't have a burger for her tea.

But can't see any resort there being desperate enough to gift them a stay, Thailand has plenty of trashy resorts that may do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That looks like the hotel with the pool where they took Narnar a few years back where we see her on a sunbed with a wintercoat on.
It's Gatwick North Terminal. Can tell by the glass roof and the hotels.

Reactions: 14
Japan would be great (for us), they're very polite but don't mistake that with kindness as they're pretty brutal. I could see someone politely telling lazy she's fat and shouldn't have a burger for her tea.
Oh, I hope it's Japan now. That bunch of scruffy, opinionated, loud mouths would stick out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t take credit for this, noticed a comment on Sunday’s vlog. The screen has been erected finally and properly on the stairs - it definitely wasn’t on there when he filmed himself driving around on his little lawnmower. I wonder if the neighbours called the council to say the screen had blown off with wind and he was finally made to put something more permanent up?
IMG_5300.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Remember back in the days of hundreds of thousands view’s - back in the day when it was first class all the way from Leeds to Kings Cross then dragged them all on the underground to Victoria and then the Gatwick Express the stay was the premier Inn right across the road - now it’s rust bucket car down to a premier Inn a couple of miles away (cheap option) and only accessible to Gatwick by taxi -where do we think he has dumped the rust bucket - outside some pot buggers house no doubt - Anyway I apologise for letting you all down on Sunday we were up and on our plane by 6.40 - and yes we did stay in the premium price premier
Sicily is gawjus by the way and have to go now to continue my Italian Gentlemen watch & listen oh god the accent…… don’t tell Mr Tinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title, - 2.5 cows and a mahoooosive amount of hand luggage. Whohooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember back in the days of hundreds of thousands view’s - back in the day when it was first class all the way from Leeds to Kings Cross then dragged them all on the underground to Victoria and then the Gatwick Express the stay was the premier Inn right across the road - now it’s rust bucket car down to a premier Inn a couple of miles away (cheap option) and only accessible to Gatwick by taxi -where do we think he has dumped the rust bucket - outside some pot buggers house no doubt - Anyway I apologise for letting you all down on Sunday we were up and on our plane by 6.40 - and yes we did stay in the premium price premier
Sicily is gawjus by the way and have to go now to continue my Italian Gentlemen watch & listen oh god the accent…… don’t tell Mr Tinks!
Yes and the girls got boxes filled with snacks for them to enjoy while staying 1 night at that hotel, and I don't mean small tackle boxes.

Reactions: 9
Last guess - I reckon they’re renting a house / apartment in Dubai a bit like f***fam with all the new house tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If it’s Dubai I still think creepy and lazy are running a “yachting” 🤮 venture to pay for the leccy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m about 6 pages behind but meant to write this last night..
Is it just me who would massively get the “ick” if I was sitting next to someone on a plane who has bare legs? I always fly in leggings or “floaty” trousers. The thought of those thighs pressing against my legs…🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy’s insta
Can’t take credit for this, noticed a comment on Sunday’s vlog. The screen has been erected finally and properly on the stairs - it definitely wasn’t on there when he filmed himself driving around on his little lawnmower. I wonder if the neighbours called the council to say the screen had blown off with wind and he was finally made to put something more permanent up? View attachment 2935060
That definitely makes me think they are selling , so the photos comply with the planning permissions , why else would he bother doing it before they went away , he hasn't done so far !

Reactions: 16
Can’t take credit for this, noticed a comment on Sunday’s vlog. The screen has been erected finally and properly on the stairs - it definitely wasn’t on there when he filmed himself driving around on his little lawnmower. I wonder if the neighbours called the council to say the screen had blown off with wind and he was finally made to put something more permanent up?
Where’s the rest of it? It’s supposed to be higher than the door, enclosed and going down the stairs.
That’s not a privacy screen. Isn’t that what he was going to do in the first place and got told no, the told what was needed and told them he had no money to pay?

• Heart
My prediction is a house/villa/apartment for a week or so, then some sort of motorhome to move around in because Creepy won't stay in one place for too long. Maybe staying in random campsites/hotels/Airbnbs as they go.
The location doesn't really matter as they make everywhere they go look tit and as long as there's a supermarket nearby to wet themselves over, they're good.

Reactions: 12
I think a house on the palm in Dubai cos he is Mr 10k a day after all

I mean a treehouse up a palm tree lolol cos thats about all he is affording

To be life changing though would have to involve a property purchase or similar surely? think this is gonna be a big let down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We
Yes and the girls got boxes filled with snacks for them to enjoy while staying 1 night at that hotel, and I don't mean small tackle boxes.
We had a sharing bag of cheese and onion crisps -there was nearly a punch up when we both tried to put our hand in at the same time! Holiday or no holiday there are limits of acceptable behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
1 hour 5 minutes to go. Are we all excited? This is it, the mega pow wow insane mission evah in the whole widest of widest world! I can't wait 🤪😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.