The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 1.5 million iFam you think one of them would have spotted what plane they went on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think we won't even get the reveal tonight and "the end" that he posted will be them getting off the plane with no explanation

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I lurk here and never comment but the past few months he keeps saying about moving, I think they might be house hunting somewhere? Aus or US? No idea where but I think that’s what he’s banging on about..
Oh good luck if they're looking at houses in Aus. Highest real estate prices in the world here. The worst house in my suburb just sold for over a million dollars. Plain, 20 year old brick veneer three bedroom 2 bathroom and a lock up garage. No heritage value, no gardens. In the window aircon in one room only. Over a million dollars. Yes - they absolutely cannot afford to buy real estate here.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think we all come to an agreement that only one of us should watch it, lets not carried away when we know he likes to drag this tit out, it'll be them arriving at gatwick and going through to the airport, they need to create distance and I'll be shocked if they tell anything tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we all come to an agreement that only one of us should watch it, lets not carried away when we know he likes to drag this tit out, it'll be them arriving at gatwick and going through to the airport, they need to create distance and I'll be shocked if they tell anything tonight.
I'm happy to skip through and report back, I'm guessing the announcement will be at the end anyway

Reactions: 13
I hope it’s Bali, their border agents are very strict and they won’t take kindly to old beany bonce and his history!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think we won't even get the reveal tonight and "the end" that he posted will be them getting off the plane with no explanation
The reveal today will be something lame like "visiting a country we've never been to before" tune in tomorrow for the reveal 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her hand luggage packing was absolutely ridiculous when you think about it. There was no Calpol or ibuprofen for the little ones, no pain for the older ones either. No changes of clothes or underwear for the little ones. If Jace throws up or Mila wet herself again, it’s hard luck. She‘s got reusable nappies, but no nappy sacks, the same for her disposable nappies, are they just going straight in the bin. She has no sanitary products, I know the girls might have some, but most women always carry something in their handbag. I do and I haven’t had a period for a year. She might have wanted some immodium after eating all those sugar free sweets too.

She‘s got zero common sense. It’s all “look at me, I can buy loads of tit from the shop but can’t actually provide anything that my children actually might need”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She thinks she needs to show she's the best mum on the whole planet and that the way to do that is to have TONS AND TONS of stuff for her kids, regardless of whether those things are actually useful or practical for the time and place.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Judging by these snack boxes for Jace and Mila this better be a very long haul flight. Which one of the two will throw up first 🤔
Screenshot_20240514_211119_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240514_211108_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her hand luggage packing was absolutely ridiculous when you think about it. There was no Calpol or ibuprofen for the little ones, no pain for the older ones either. No changes of clothes or underwear for the little ones. If Jace throws up or Mila wet herself again, it’s hard luck. She‘s got reusable nappies, but no nappy sacks, the same for her disposable nappies, are they just going straight in the bin. She has no sanitary products, I know the girls might have some, but most women always carry something in their handbag. I do and I haven’t had a period for a year. She might have wanted some immodium after eating all those sugar free sweets too.

She‘s got zero common sense. It’s all “look at me, I can buy loads of tit from the shop but can’t actually provide anything that my children actually might need”.
100% - no common sense, nothing practical whatsoever… I mean how many of us have packed bloody glitter glue for our toddlers on a long haul flight!??!! Wtf!??? Not to mention the “tool box” organisers filled with the sum total of a small country’s pick n mix consortium - she’s unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.