Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole earth mother wow, the trees have leaves, I'm so grateful for tap water and I only eat wholefoods thing really doesn't feel very authentic coming from Mel. It's a weird juxtaposition with ugly wayfair mirrors, sex and the city wardrobes and a garden that looks like a landfill. She is over-egging it a bit and it just comes across as her being unstable and strange. She needs to pick a personality and stick with it.

Reactions: 18
This whole earth mother wow, the trees have leaves, I'm so grateful for tap water and I only eat wholefoods thing really doesn't feel very authentic coming from Mel. It's a weird juxtaposition with ugly wayfair mirrors, sex and the city wardrobes and a garden that looks like a landfill. She is over-egging it a bit and it just comes across as her being unstable and strange. She needs to pick a personality and stick with it.
Yes! She can’t escape the spectre of the frozen food in the festering attic.

Reactions: 2
Those two outfits are so bizarre and obviously just on for a video. She sits at home all day, where is she going in a plaid suit with a short skirt and a wide cotton maxi? Cringe

She’s dying to turn to family vlogs you can notice how much she’s slacking at hiding the kids faces, that’s where she’ll make the most money , only small time YTers are shilling Hello Fresh .

Reactions: 3
Maybe they’re on holiday? I think it’s around April/ May they were to go away.

Reactions: 1
Ultra processed foods are drugs and as bad as cigarettes and her fears around her health and her dad dying are encouraging this way of eating apparently and apparently her therapist approves. With all the requests for a what I eat in a day I can imagine she will do one despite her stopping them because it can encourage disordered eating and comparing.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yet another thing to blame on her poor little girl :rolleyes: "you made mummy eat badly".

I swear she also ate processed stuff while pregnant the first time? I have vague memories of her saying it doesn't really matter what she eats because she has a fruit smoothie in the morning or some bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just say you are unqualified Mel and leave it at that View attachment 2905050
"I have an unused degree in adult education from 10yrs ago. I have also experienced every ailment known to man (and miraculously fixed them all within a couple of days). Therefore, I get a say in absolutely anything and everything".

There. Fixed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Among special mentions in the video "upf" is food like products and not food. I don't think she knows what the definition of food is. She also went on a rant about how its not about weight loss and stating she's lost 20 pounds.

She didn't mind weaning and continuing to feed her kids "UPF" but now she wants to continue to restrict and lose more and more weight suddenly they all eat Mel's diet.

The child that lived off puree banana pouches and buttered pasta is suddenly a great whole food eater ..... Sure.

Mel's eating a Chinese on a Friday like the rest of us but that wouldn't fit into her need to create content that constantly reminds her viewers how much better she is than you.

The bestest mammy cause she breastfeeds not formula feeds.

The bestest wifey, going part time so her husband can have his dream career.

The bestest patient who had the worst stingy nerve pain ever.

The bestest girly at one with nature because she takes her socks off and plants them in grass for a quick insta.

Every bleeping video is a way for Mel to brag about being more evolved than literally everyone else.

In reality she's miserable so trying to control her food, leaves her kids sleeping in a kip so that she can pretend she's living a sex and the city life. Never goes past her front gates because she's too afraid her kids might experience a zest for life and independence outside of her.

She will keep the husband too because he's part of the illusion she's created of her pilot wife life with white picket fence. So so in love they sleep in separate rooms.
Oh and pretending to be a sacrificial lamb so her husband can have his dream career? This is Mel's greatest dream to not work and eejit she married couldn't see it coming but all of tattle could 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The throwback videos of her just simply enjoying junk food and zoom ins of her mocking herself to show case eye rolls whilst she eats them… she is quite honestly deranged. I couldn’t imagine hating myself that much. You ate chocolate and chips, it’s not the end of the world. She is a weirdo. How many diet related videos is she going to make before she realises SHE is the problem. I really hope her kids don’t grow up with food issues with how much it consumes their mother

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.