Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Style = beige Victorian street urchin.

She’s dressed like a toddler flower girl at a 90s wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't "work" because she doesn't have time so how is she going to find the time to iron her beige Victorian street urchin clothes @rattleprattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised to see her out and about with the skirt clipped on with a claw clip. Followed by four insta stories about how a claw clip is actually the correct way to alter clothing according to the WHO/NICE guidelines/safe dress 7
---
And if she owns an iron she 100 percent delegates driving of said iron to Thomas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll never be able to maintain this way of dressing through her laziness alone.

Everything she’s claiming future Mel will wear is high maintenance clothing, lots of ironing for sure. But also dry cleaning, hand washing etc.

That hasn’t crossed her little mind though, logistics never do.

Reactions: 7
Body checking like this after illness-induced weight loss is just evil. There I said it. At the same time I hope she gets well soon. She should know better. I know that tit lies deep but she doesn't need to push it onto others.

Such a bizarre person.

Love how she wardrobe redo are all clothes that need lots of tlc like consistent ironing and hung properly.

The one who hasn't time. Who reduced her working hours as she has no time for anything has decided to buy clothes that require ironing everyday.
She’s never out to get the wear out of them, biggest waste of money. If she wanted a few pieces even get them off vinted, her kids wear hand me downs and 2nd hand clothes.

Reactions: 3
Not the bleeping beret 😂. At first glance I thought she was wearing a graduation cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretends to post a cute moment about her child counting whilst she doesn't interact with him at all and eye fucks herself in the viewfinder, pouts and bites her lip. Sap.

It's freezing out and she has her toddler in a denim dress and a short sleeve vest while she wears a bleeping wool jumper. Thick as mince

She goes through me

Don’t forget the beret 🤣 I feel like that is an important element of the outfit

• Haha
Well saying it’s baldies day off if she’s left the house, even as a French onion seller .

• Haha
Don’t forget the beret 🤣 I feel like that is an important element of the outfit
She actually said in a comment it's so timeless and versatile.... Yeah if versatile was looking like a twit 😂😂

No matter what way she styles it she's going to look like a twit.

Screen time has made a comeback after slating it... How detrimental it was to her kids and now It's convenient come back with "screen time is grand" "helps me cook dinner" its only come back so she can play dress up. Nothing wrong with looking after yourself but she was slating other mothers for using it and now she wants to dress her "skinny self" and prance around a camera naked she doesn't mind shoving them in front of the telly. 😂

Throwing a potato waffle in the toaster isn't cooking 😂😂

Did she buy the beret in the kids section ? It's not even sitting on her mallet it's merely resting there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually said in a comment it's so timeless and versatile.... Yeah if versatile was looking like a twit 😂😂

No matter what way she styles it she's going to look like a twit.

Screen time has made a comeback after slating it... How detrimental it was to her kids and now It's convenient come back with "screen time is grand" "helps me cook dinner" its only come back so she can play dress up. Nothing wrong with looking after yourself but she was slating other mothers for using it and now she wants to dress her "skinny self" and prance around a camera naked she doesn't mind shoving them in front of the telly. 😂

Throwing a potato waffle in the toaster isn't cooking 😂😂

Did she buy the beret in the kids section ? It's not even sitting on her mallet it's merely resting there.
I noticed the quick turnaround to the TV babysitter 🙄
---
IMG_5711.png

Last edited:
IMG_20240421_141937.jpg

Proof that she never brings the kids anywhere, if she did she would always be flat out posting it like she is right now.

Ofc husband is in tow, she couldn't manage to bring them herself no? Has to wait for him to be off to do anything with the poor kids

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2888956

Proof that she never brings the kids anywhere, if she did she would always be flat out posting it like she is right now.

Ofc husband is in tow, she couldn't manage to bring them herself no? Has to wait for him to be off to do anything with the poor kids
what is that bag? She always looks so uncomfortable and strained. The weight of trying to be better than everyone else must be very heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Super gran
---
View attachment 2888956

How will they cope on holiday ? I don’t think they’ve ever been near a swimming pool or restaurant recently , if ever?
---
Not exactly the reaction I would have after watching this, it’s pretty heavy going 😔
---
Not “ pretty cool” 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Super gran
---

How will they cope on holiday ? I don’t think they’ve ever been near a swimming pool or restaurant recently , if ever?
---
Not exactly the reaction I would have after watching this, it’s pretty heavy going 😔
---
Not “ pretty cool” 🙄
I’m fairly sure it tells you at the start of the show it’s a true story, how did she miss that. It was harrowing and tbh at points traumatising even as a viewer. Learning it was a true story & the guy in it was the person it happened to and her reaction being that it’s ’cool’ is fucked up. It was already leaving a bad taste in my mouth the way she was posting stories about how she couldn’t wait to watch ‘the next instalment’. Wtf. For someone who talked about her own experiences of SA in her book, what the actual duck. That’s someone’s real life trauma you’re gagging to tune in to. :sick:

• Heart
Genuinely, does she not be embarrassed by the quality of "content" she puts on Instagram. It's literally boring, nothing groundbreaking or interesting and all it offers is a chance to eye duck herself in the viewfinder. So lazy.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely, does she not be embarrassed by the quality of "content" she puts on Instagram. It's literally boring, nothing groundbreaking or interesting and all it offers is a chance to eye duck herself in the viewfinder. So lazy.
The loving herself in the viewfinder is so, so blatant in that reel. I really don't know how she has the balls to post them my husband would take the piss mercilessly if I did that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.