Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway… can’t help herself can she?

View attachment 2935906

Who is ‘we’d love to hear from you’. Why? What are you going to do with their stories?
You’ve saved your post for prime time engagement period and can’t help mention your book. All we need now is a preorder link again!

View attachment 2935907
Said it before but I’ll say it again; where are those gals that came on here blasting us ALL for the “awareness” she was raising. Tofino you have TT down to a fine art. It’s like clockwork every time with her and so predictable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm with Ryan on this one...why did she dress like that when she spends every other day posting her last day on earth outfits....oh yeah...attention obviously
It is a really bizarre choice. A calculated one though I’ve not doubt. She looks like she’s in mourning or something.
Which is probably the intention because she had the worst birth trauma out of everyone there.

IMG_7527.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2935906

Who is ‘we’d love to hear from you’. Why? What are you going to do with their stories?
You’ve saved your post for prime time engagement period and can’t help mention your book. All we need now is a preorder link again!

View attachment 2935907
How about some links to support organisations? Some actual practical help? But nooooo…… give me your trauma stories. She’s like an energy vampire but with trauma. She feeds off it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The video she posted this morning said she had a quick change at home. This was an outfit she selected purposefully for this event.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I got a screenshot but then it disappeared straight after, did she delete it?

Tbh I just read the messages and thought it was a ‘troll’, then realised it was Ryan!!

and wtf with the tiny comment. Why are they both obsessed with how small she is?

View attachment 2935901
He is such a nasty prick. Yes her outfit is as horrible as always, but a partner should be celebrating your achievements not telling you how bad you look 🚩

Reactions: 33
He is such a nasty prick. Yes her outfit is as horrible as always, but a partner should be celebrating your achievements not telling you how bad you look 🚩
Just more toxicity isn’t it. Those messages are timestamped 7.50pm. Did she send him that photo last night when she was out and he replied that? Or are they both at home tonight but messaging each other?

If it was last night, why did she decide to post it on Instagram 24hrs later? And then delete it 40 mins after that?

Why post your partners messages at all. If you dislike / disagree with his behaviour, talk to each other. Not share it with thousands of strangers when you are in the middle of sharing something important about birth trauma inquiry.

Ryan is definitely a walking red flag but her behaviour is also so toxic, running to Instagram to share whatever he does that she dislikes. It’s pathetic. Why not send it to a friend and talk it through with them?

Wonder if they are going on their brunch date in the morning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Definitely not defending Ryan, but can anyone fathom living with Louise day in & day out?! He willingly signed up for this, but I'd imagine his life is no picnic, with Highland cows and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely not defending Ryan, but can anyone fathom living with Louise day in & day out?! He willingly signed up for this, but I'd imagine his life is no picnic, with Highland cows and all.
I couldn’t live with either of them. I think they are both as bad as each other lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely can’t understand how he does it. But I have no sympathy either. I suspect he’s quite trapped financially and also for all the fawning he gets for sticking by her.

I think things have improved for them a bit recently because of her high post-stoma and upcoming book launch but it won’t last and that post tonight sharing to the world what he wrote shows they are just as toxic with each other as always.
---
And I really think Louise will crash again when the book interest fades. She was crying this morning because of the podcast and weekend validation. But they aren’t interested in HER, it’s her story. When her story is done they will have no interest in her unless she comes up with something new.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he’s stuck financially plus he’d be made to look like a total bleep for having left her. He’s far from perfect but I imagine living with her is utterly exhausting. When she’s not performing for social media, she’s probably demanding lots of rest and quiet time to recover from videoing herself in another cab.

Reactions: 14
So I had a look at what was publicised date wise about the inquiry report. The inquiry was launched in Jan 2024 with various deadlines for women to submit their experiences etc and it was initially publicised the report would be released in April so it’s a bit delayed.

Louise’s book launch date changed in January when she was in hospital.

Tbh I think the dates being close together are a coincidence as I’m not sure back then even the inquiry new when the report would be ready to be released, BUT I think she has absolutely jumped on the bandwagon now because of the book. There has been so much publicised over the last few months, news articles, calls for submissions, etc yet she’s not once got involved until a week before her launch. All the stories she asking for people to write in the comments tonight would have been much better if submitted to the actual inquiry two months ago.

she either didn’t know about the inquiry or she did and wasn’t interested. But either way, the dates may be a coincidence but Louise getting involved* now is not a coincidence.

*I say involved loosely as what has she actually done so far.

I guess only time will tell but I certainly won’t hold my breath!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The soppy dollop followers think she was closely involved with the inquiry and report. Exactly what she wants and she certainly won't be disabusing them of that notion. I wonder if this supposed association will last much beyond the book launch?

Ryan called her tiny! 👏 That's obviously the key fact and it's important that we're reminded...regularly. So well done, cocklodger. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
As much as I obviously think improvements are needed in maternity care, I also can't help but be negative and say the 12 points from the report that were outlined are kind of fluff commitments that someone like louise has latched on to as the best thing ever and used to further her own agenda..probably why she was part of the key audience. For example #7 respect mothers choices...what does that even mean in the real world? It really frustrates me when influencers jump on things like this because it gives them some clout but don't use their platform to actually ask question and make a difference. She has an absolute cheek pretending to be interested in the subject area when she hasn't even spoken about the failings around her pregnancy / birth until she had a book to sell and she needs to understand that the inquiry was about fundamental failings in care not 'special' cases like she thinks she is.
God she annoys me!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2935906

View attachment 2935907
Use of the word "we" is so manipulative. She knows exactly what she's doing making it sound like she's involved and these stories will feed into the inquiry rather than just up her engagement

Reactions: 18
And so much of the problem in maternity care boils down to chronic underfunding over the last 14 years but I’ll bet Loopy still votes Tory.

I work in NHS finance and until very recently worked for a large teaching hospital. Within maternity we were meant to support home births but so often the staffing levels just didn’t allow for it so mothers had to come into the hospital which wasn’t what they wanted but couldn’t be avoided. The rules changed within the last 5 years (I think) so that if a c-section was requested it was supported, no need to justify reasons as long as it was an informed choice. I struggle to see how Loopy was encouraged to have a home birth, there just isn’t the staff available to facilitate it usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And I really think Louise will crash again when the book interest fades. She was crying this morning because of the podcast and weekend validation. But they aren’t interested in HER, it’s her story. When her story is done they will have no interest in her unless she comes up with something new.
100% agree. She hasn’t got the personality to maintain interest. She’s as bland and vanilla as they come and, birth trauma and stoma aside, only a tiny number of people can relate to her extreme privilege.

Reactions: 11
100% agree. She hasn’t got the personality to maintain interest. She’s as bland and vanilla as they come and, birth trauma and stoma aside, only a tiny number of people can relate to her extreme privilege.
The only way she could really make this a new career is if she were to take on other people’s stories and do proper campaign work etc. but she hasn’t got the empathy or personality to do that. She’s hardly going to be the next bbc3 documentary presenter like Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.