Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see she omits the fact that she then went on to cheat on all subsequent boyfriends, blaming the fact that she couldn’t help whose bed she ended up in after she’d been on the sauce. She openly mocked Andy on the show- she just smirks and laughs in his face when he asks her to tell him where she was one particular night that she cheated!

But honestly Loopy I’d be grateful for the platform that MIC gave you as a talentless nobody and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh guys this is GRIM, buckle up.
Highlights are there was no love for Leo, Ryan was angry at Leo for being born and… an actual explanation of what happened? The PTSD seems mainly mental https://archive.ph/lP0zb
Just catching up.
Everything has to be so so special and rare doesn’t it. Even down to her staples being removed…. Louise darling - ALL SURGICAL STAPLES ARE REMOVED WITH THAT TOOL - you are not special!!! Yes the birth was traumatic, but many women bleed after birth and suffer complications ….. they just don’t have the chance to make money from it. That one small detail has boiled my piss so much……
---
Must have been an absolute mess of a draft if this the final edit. When she says she sat down at her computer and the words just poured out of her, she wasn’t lying.
Did the words pour out in “cupfulls” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
i see she omits the fact that she then went on to cheat on all subsequent boyfriends, blaming the fact that she couldn’t help whose bed she ended up in after she’d been on the sauce. She openly mocked Andy on the show- she just smirks and laughs in his face when he asks her to tell him where she was one particular night that she cheated!

But honestly Loopy I’d be grateful for the platform that MIC gave you as a talentless nobody and move on.
She clever omits all the stuff on her part! How she treated spencer. And at the time was.makkg Jamie lang bleeping work like a dog to win her. How she played the two agaisnt eachother. When clearly all along she did it to get Spencer.
She treated all her bf ljke tit. And many of the gf. And god forbid if you upset her. She also emt Brian in a clear crossover.
She was begged to be on mic.
These implemetns to cut the stictches. Did she expect they usually lick rhem off with puppies?
Me me me it all happened worse,better all for and to me. Such a vapid narc. And a nasty little wench to boot.
She takes it to such a one sided me me me narration its ridiculous. Every paragraph, I was thinking bullshit for the parts she missed out.

Reactions: 9
Whatever she has to say about Spencer he doesn't appear to resent his children and treat them like tit.

Reactions: 24
I have to just put this out there that when MIC started I was living in London and signed to an agency doing random ads etc to make some money...agencies actually cast for the parts on the show...I remember how unsuitable me (a northern girl) and my very Essex friend (who did eventually get some bit parts on TOWIE by the same method) were for the show. So her claim that she was begged is pretty unlikely in my eyes. Unless she was also signed to some low level talent agency.

Reactions: 16
Keeping it real!? Are you bleeping kidding me right now. Louise luv. You may ha e that Snapchat filter that sweeps over your face on a constant. But that ain't your real face. And the fuckery it's done to you today, with your attempt it crying, but still with the filter and photo shopping. At one point you almost fizzle out the sides of it.
We've just seen you in YOU. Your going on about it now. We know the REAL SHAOE OF YOUR FACE. We know the width. And know your eyes. This is not your face.

I'm so angry. Going to an event. About bleeping birth truama. For one minute i thoghbts this whole thing was good. That we kight finally be stnading up for woman. But no,its for a subset of privaleged cunts is it. Only they can head for a swaray and diacussaion at Parliament. After all the harrowing stories weve heard. Then a party and discussion with insta cunts. Really? Withchampagne and canapés.
So hard is it Louise. Your practically licking your own labia your so bleeping smug and excited.

Screenshot_20240514_090620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_090845_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_090747_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I think you want to put your hand a little bit higher and to the centre of your forehead Louise...
Screenshot_20240514-092052.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Keeping it real!? Are you bleeping kidding me right now. Louise luv. You may ha e that Snapchat filter that sweeps over your face on a constant. But that ain't your real face. And the fuckery it's done to you today, with your attempt it crying, but still with the filter and photo shopping. At one point you almost fizzle out the sides of it.
We've just seen you in YOU. Your going on about it now. We know the REAL SHAOE OF YOUR FACE. We know the width. And know your eyes. This is not your face.

I'm so angry. Going to an event. About bleeping birth truama. For one minute i thoghbts this whole thing was good. That we kight finally be stnading up for woman. But no,its for a subset of privaleged cunts is it. Only they can head for a swaray and diacussaion at Parliament. After all the harrowing stories weve heard. Then a party and discussion with insta cunts. Really? Withchampagne and canapés.
So hard is it Louise. Your practically licking your own labia your so bleeping smug and excited.

View attachment 2934571View attachment 2934574View attachment 2934573
That guitar could do with a dust

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TT, you're a day late if you're heading to parliament for the birth inquiry.
Love the "I'm going to parliament and want to look serious and clever" glasses. 👍

1715674776491.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the crying videos said the podcast is called ‘how to fail’. Was this actually yesterday’s thing? ETA yes I think it is because her next post caption said the inquiry report being released ‘today’ when it was yesterday. Why can’t she make her captions correct even if she wants to post the following day?

Anyway she’s had an amazing weekend because of being on the front cover and this podcast is where she wants to be.

Everything is about the front covers and podcasts. Nothing to do with trying to make things better for others but the attention and media ‘jobs’ she is getting.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Anyway she’s had an amazing weekend because of being on the front cover and this podcast is where she wants to be.

Everything is about the front covers and podcasts. Nothing to do with trying to make things better for others but the attention and media ‘jobs’ she is getting.
---
Exactly this, she said the podcast is helping her one step further up the ladder to where she wants to be. Nothing genuine about it.

Reactions: 12
I have to just put this out there that when MIC started I was living in London and signed to an agency doing random ads etc to make some money...agencies actually cast for the parts on the show...I remember how unsuitable me (a northern girl) and my very Essex friend (who did eventually get some bit parts on TOWIE by the same method) were for the show. So her claim that she was begged is pretty unlikely in my eyes. Unless she was also signed to some low level talent agency.
EXACTLY this, when I lived in Putney the casting agents were constantly out and about in the pubs and bars trying to persuade people to be extras. It was then essentially a bit of an audition process from there to see if they might find someone that could ‘fit’ the show enough to be introduced as someone’s love interest or friend from school or whatever. So the question is, was she already Spencer’s on off girlfriend and she was approached because of that, or was she an extra pitched as a love interest and it took off from there?
They used the angle that she was at Edinburgh University and she travelled down as it was a bit different but I’ll eat my converse Allstars if that was were she was first approached, it’ll have been in SW London like everybody else used for the show. MIC at the time didn’t have the budget to travel up and down the country casting and scouting, and they didn’t need to either, there were plenty of willing participants in the local area.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it telling that she refers to it as a ‘validating’ weekend. She thrives on the attention, the fawning the ‘oh Louise, you’re so inspirational’ bullshit. It’s literally her lifeblood and her oxygen. She’s only off to Parliament to seek more validation. Not to provide anything positive, it’s all for her benefit. Some serious MH issues here (existed BL by all accounts). She is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think you want to put your hand a little bit higher and to the centre of your forehead Louise... View attachment 2934582
Spat out my yoghurt! My sofa is splattered 🤣
---
Screenshot_20240514_121843_Instagram.jpg
His and hers?
---
She will have plucked some nice ideas from going to this inquiry wont she?🙈
---
What the Holy mother of God is ths crap. Her writing! It's the same fizz and fluff and bullshit as her truama crap. The difference now its got a smug tone to it all. And privaleged vain stuck up herself tone. Louise give it up.
Screenshot_20240514_133450_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240514_133456_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Spat out my yoghurt! My sofa is splattered 🤣
---
View attachment 2934935His and hers?
---
She will have plucked some nice ideas from going to this inquiry wont she?🙈
---
What the Holy mother of God is ths crap. Her writing! It's the same fizz and fluff and bullshit as her truama crap. The difference now its got a smug tone to it all. And privaleged vain stuck up herself tone. Louise give it up.
View attachment 2934951View attachment 2934953
“Zara’s memo: wear something fancy. lol that my poor mum never received the memo.” Ouch!

IMG_7507.jpeg

Wonderful book press engagements! Funny how her ptsd has magically disappeared. I’m guessing it will reappear when the high of book launch wears off. Amazing how flippantly she can talk about it now ‘do come back if you’re interested in all things birth trauma’ 🫠

Oh and Louise, it’s *inquiry*.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just catching up, and have no words to say about that bleeping narcissistic nut job. Her role as the world’s victim is getting seriously tiresome. duck off Louise.

She palmed that child over the second she could, ill or not, and still does.
It’s still so so telling to me that Leo gravitates towards, plays silly games with, shows his toys to, and plays with (and I’m no big fan, but all credit to her, she treats him like a child deserves with silly faces and games and dancing) is… Zara.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There'll be a comedown. She's sat on this for 2+ years, not "helping" or "raising awareness". Now she's spaffed her best material in a single weekend.
(Her experience was far too rare and complicated to relate to us proles, and pregnant ladies should just run for the hills.)

Never mind, there's a stoma book and a parenting book to come. Plus "How To Heal Your Relationship Through The Power Of Brunch" after that.

Poor Ryan is trying to be deep and struggling to keep up. If he ever "finds himself" he's going to be very very disappointed. 😬
Think he's made it past page 5 of his book though - keep at it, dude! (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.