Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can hear bits of it she defo dragged someone and luke had to grab her off

Before I started recording debs was saying he life has been ruined again
Jump scare at the end lol
Is Granny saying don’t touch Debbie again or I will chin you or something ? Those poor boys having to listen to that .

Reactions: 5
the scummy mummy's are on the booze tonight, watch the dirty old slag debs, they need hip replacements when they fall at that age. poor old girl needs a zimmerframe, the O.A.P.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dirty Quinn, get in the bin
---
1715283588053.png

---
It's so sad, there's a child coughing (or could be the box headed niece, who knows?) and these two pieces of tit will obviously be smoking / doing drugs! so neglectful ! Like I said SCUM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Went onto my other account and had a look at her recent videos, what an absolute state she is. And that haggard old witch of a mother in law. Feel so so sorry for those boys. Why is no-one stepping in and doing something, she’s clearly a mess and drinking day and night still.

• Heart
Went onto my other account and had a look at her recent videos, what an absolute state she is. And that haggard old witch of a mother in law. Feel so so sorry for those boys. Why is no-one stepping in and doing something, she’s clearly a mess and drinking day and night still.
So awful isn’t it, Debbie is such a bad mother ,it’s heartbreaking what sort of home life those boys must have

• Sad
  • Haha
Bradford ss are not interested in reports via social media, unfortunately!!! Absolutely shite system and even more shite family repeatedly getting away with it

• Sad
They must read here constantly still cos they made two videos tonight about tattle. You sad old pissed up pair, instead of boozing away & reading here go and look after your boys deborah!

• Haha
Let’s re share the teddy eating the smelly minge pic if anyone’s got it? While dumb and dumber are pushing people to view here. Skanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I will be having a nice glass of Asti tonight and read through all our old threads to have a good laugh, chin chin everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm on my smirnoff vodka now, the 100 proof blue label, I feel like a right piss head 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if kai got his ears done 😂
She was moaning about her weight saying she "misses" being slim, I honestly think it could be fatty liver disease with the amount of plonk she necks back !

• Haha