Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoying to her, this is being productive. If it involves any sort of activities, regardless if it's seen as working. Shopping and meetings are her 'job'..

Reactions: 6
Name: Rosanna van Dijk
Height: Enormous
Favourite crayon colour: red

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People that can't eat some chips without making a massive song and dance about it have serious issues. It's so boring.

Reactions: 26
That’s the most appetising food she’s shown in months. However, we all know that it will be swiftly burned off with some punishment exercise. It’s so glaringly obvious that she has massive issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Always so extra and exaggerated laughing, so forced and fake
And do not get me started on Dolomites inspired pasta. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I noticed on her tiktok this comment she made on a post about her Philippines trip. She said she’s a full paying customer but then she says oh by the way I have a discount code!

Surely this could be something that gives her financial gain maybe? And if it’s a discount code anyone can find why would she act like it’s top secret and you have to DM her first? I’m not massively familiar with the ASA guidelines but this seems a bit fishy.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
lol she’s so look at me aren’t I better than you!!! I looked the club up and it isn’t that hard to get in 😂 you just have to be normal hahahaha so she faked it very well!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where the f has this come from if this happened 2 years ago??
---
She really can’t cope with life, can she?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor zanna sitting on the phone on hold about another bleeping holiday! So goes out for a run!!! Imagine that being your bleeping life at 2pm on a Friday whilst most people are working / on the school run. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

Nope, Xanna, it’s a sign for you to check your privilege! But you wouldn’t know where to start…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Poor zanna sitting on the phone on hold about another bleeping holiday! So goes out for a run!!! Imagine that being your bleeping life at 2pm on a Friday whilst most people are working / on the school run. twit!
She is such a spoilt brat! The absolute luxury of being able to just go for a run because something is stressing you out and you don't have a job to do?
Get that red crayon 🖍 out because her holidays aren't going to plan. Boo bleeping hoo.

ETA £500 she is apparently owed, best get Emily Assistant flogging more gifted shite on Vinted then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh boo bleeping hoo, Zanna, get over yourself. Maybe if this latest trip was actually your only holiday in ages and the airline had messed up, people would have some sympathy. But seeing as all you do is go on holiday under the guise of it being work, I doubt anyone gives a tit about how Malaysian Airlines have screwed you over. Petty, but I hope they really duck up her trip 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
nothing like a cheeky 11k to sort yourself out and remember you’re still a privileged rich ass who flies more than she shits 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
nothing like a cheeky 11k to sort yourself out and remember you’re still a privileged rich ass who flies more than she shits 🥰
Hallelujah! Praise the red crayon 🙌
---
What the effing twit. Girl needs reality check ASAP with everything she does.

Reactions: 8