Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this too. How on earth does she think she’s so productive 😅
When you have workouts, stomping over bluebells, beauty appointments and stretching sessions on your boss witch to do list… Anyone can be a productivity queen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
On Tally’s Instagram tally is singing kareoke and Taylor swifts lyric that zanna did a video about crying but being productive you can hear zanna go that’s about me! And tally gives her the microphone 🙄
I have watched this about 10 times - how can she be *so* self-obsessed? To think it 'omg it's about me' is deluded, but to shout it out the way she did?? The awkward laugh from the rest of the room says it all imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god. What a self obsessed idiot. Some of those girls have ACTUAL jobs. They must think Zanna is an absolute pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything she does is annoying, but considering she spends so much time on holiday abroad and in the sun, when she bangs on about the UK weather and finally having a bit of sunshine etc I just want to scream. She doesn't deserve nice UK weather and yes, I'm fully aware of how petty that makes me 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It shows the unfairness of life when even someone as thin as Zanna can’t rely on their body looking great in every photo. Shame the dress creased like that. She does look lovely apart from that <joins unpopular club>

Reactions: 4
You can only call that a commute when you’re headed in for an ACTUAL JOB. Ant is commuting, you’re swanning…

IMG_2515.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Back on the grind,” as Rosanna would say, for another jam packed day of productivity. First up it’s time to smash her body at Barry’s because the 5am run and 6am home gym session wasn’t enough. Then it’s brunch, followed by multiple private health appointments for minor ailments, followed by an hour in a cafe to set up the laptop, answer some emails and get the obligatory shot of her looking like she’s working. Then the “commute” home. Phew! So challenging 🖍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lolllll a coffee and catch up followed by wedding dress try on in the middle of the working week…. plz teach me how to be so productive!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17