yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame. I wouldn’t dream of posting how much of a lazy twit me and my husband were for not putting our clean washing away and leaving it in the living room and up the stairs. Just take it up and put it away. Her house is disgusting, they just seem so lazy and if he doesn’t do it she doesn’t do it.

Reactions: 4
She has no shame. I wouldn’t dream of posting how much of a lazy twit me and my husband were for not putting our clean washing away and leaving it in the living room and up the stairs. Just take it up and put it away. Her house is disgusting, they just seem so lazy and if he doesn’t do it she doesn’t do it.
I honestly don't know how she can live like that. Let alone post about it. Sheer and utter laziness

Reactions: 5
Well that reel of the wall mural proves just exactly how much she filtered those RWL 'after' pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well that reel of the wall mural proves just exactly how much she filtered those RWL 'after' pictures.
I think the trousers she’s wearing in the reel are the ones she is wearing to work today 😱 they’re so see-through! She’ll be in trouble with hr! Surely she watched the reel?

Reactions: 1
Chatting on stories while driving… if only there was a Police Officer around to do her for driving without due care and attention, twit.

• Heart
Chatting on stories while driving… if only there was a Police Officer around to do her for driving without due care and attention, twit.
hate when people do that. There’s absolutely no need for her to be doing that while driving! She thinks she’s some big time YouTube vlogger. She’s clearly been lucky enough never to have been involved in a car accident or she’d never do something like that. I was involved in a head on crash caused by someone carelessly driving and not paying attention to what they were doing. You can’t say you are fully focused on the road when you are chatting away to a phone and looking at your phone camera.

also her playing with her constantly is incredibly annoying.

Had to be done. “ I sized up in these trousers as they don’t have a stretchy waist band” thats not how sizing works!! The fastening is still being pulled SO tight as well. May actually need a size 20 and if that fits, without any pull.. then you have found yourself your TRUE size!

Attachments

Had to be done. “ I sized up in these trousers as they don’t have a stretchy waist band” thats not how sizing works!! The fastening is still being pulled SO tight as well. May actually need a size 20 and if that fits, without any pull.. then you have found yourself your TRUE size!
Carys Whitaker does the same. They both preach body positivity yet make it so obvious that they are both uncomfortable or embarrassed with the dress size they are. She and Carys both feel the need to explain or justify the sizes they got rather than just stating the size and that be it.

That whole haul was awful. I’ve seen a few fashion creators do F&F bits and they been really nice. Yasmin picked ugly bits. I don’t think she’s that fashionable imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm all for women having confidence but wow, she is another level. I cannot stand how much she pouts or touches her hair.

Also, I hate to bring the kid into it but she also thinks he's something doesn't she? I feel like messaging her to says he just an average 2 year old boy!!!

Reactions: 7
As if she #welldonemama about herself 😂😂
Does she ever dress Zac in nice clothes? He’s always in joggers and a sweatshirt. It’s so rare to see him in jeans or anything

• Haha
As if she #welldonemama about herself 😂😂
Does she ever dress Zac in nice clothes? He’s always in joggers and a sweatshirt. It’s so rare to see him in jeans or anything
To be fair my 2 year old boy lives in tracksuit sets or leggings and a hoodie. He’s a whirlwind and is on the go all the time, granted if we were going out somewhere I’d put him in something a bit nicer but most of the time he’s just in comfy clothes, He goes to nursery 3 mornings a week and the other 2 days I take him to soft play/the park/the forest

To be fair my 2 year old boy lives in tracksuit sets or leggings and a hoodie. He’s a whirlwind and is on the go all the time, granted if we were going out somewhere I’d put him in something a bit nicer but most of the time he’s just in comfy clothes, He goes to nursery 3 mornings a week and the other 2 days I take him to soft play/the park/the forest
my little boy is 18 months and the same! Like you he has smarter trousers or little overalls for smarter occasions but he’s a little Duracell bunny and needs to be in comfy clothes for the amount of time he’s on the go 😂 Also personally I’ve never been a fan of jeans on little toddlers. It’s maybe because I dont like them on babies that I’ve just never transitioned into them as a toddler but they aren’t for me 😄

She’s finally decorated their bedroom because she finally got gifted some wallpaper.

• Haha
If my colleagues caught me prancing around the car park, videoing myself as a wannabe influencer, I'd have to leave my job. 😂 id be ripped to shreds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If my colleagues caught me prancing around the car park, videoing myself as a wannabe influencer, I'd have to leave my job. 😂 id be ripped to shreds!!
She dances around in her knickers on her insta reels and does the cringiest videos, they are 100% taking the mick behind her back.

Reactions: 2