yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaaaaaaa I had to unfollow her. Harmless enough but so fakely positive. No one is that cheerful. I feel very sorry for her work colleagues.

Reactions: 5
She’s harmless, but I can’t deal with the wide mouth poses when doing absolutely anything

Reactions: 2
I’m confused by her transformation tuesday post, she doesn’t look much different to the “before”? Just a different angle and position, maybe a stone or so less now? And I noticed on all her recent posts she doesn’t mention how much she’s lost overall, is she another one like Harry Prickard who loses and gains the same stone but professes to be an amazing Slimming Worlder purely for the Insta fame?

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her the day after I followed her because he face makes me want to punch myself in my own face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
these gifts she’s unwrapping every day as a wedding advent from her best friend are a cute idea but it’s essentially just 30 pieces of tat with “mrs turner” written on it, i imagine she’s a nightmare to sit near in the office

Reactions: 4
these gifts she’s unwrapping every day as a wedding advent from her best friend are a cute idea but it’s essentially just 30 pieces of tat with “mrs turner” written on it, i imagine she’s a nightmare to sit near in the office
It is a super cute idea but yes... tat

I was really triggered by how aggressively she opened the gift bag. She could have reused that if she’d been more careful 😹

Reactions: 2
I really like her and think she’s genuine but my god her selfies with the teeth and endless hooping in the garden! She doesn’t look that slim anymore, deffo not fat by any means but yeah I think she has gained a bit xx

Reactions: 1
I really like her and think she’s genuine but my god her selfies with the teeth and endless hooping in the garden! She doesn’t look that slim anymore, deffo not fat by any means but yeah I think she has gained a bit xx
She looked BIG in that video 🙈 either it was a really really bad angle or she’s packed some lbs on

Everything she does is cringe. Can’t say I miss the singing into work videos 😂 also surely she is at her before weight again now? View attachment 110576
I thought that the other day. Even when she was on her hen do in Spain or wherever she looks bigger, in her highlight there’s a a video of her dancing away.
She looked stunning on her wedding day il give her that!

God that dress she’s wearing today does her no favours! Here’s another video of me prancing around like a dick 😂

She is BEYOND ANNOYING! The photos she posts of Matt too do him no favours either, poor chap looks constipated all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's just fake and boring. A typical page that pretends her life is interesting and brilliant and her tit doesn't stink. Got a few followers a few years ago and now all her posts are JD 'I CAN'T COOK TO SAVE MY LIFE' Seasoning meals and rabbit teeth 'I like to pretend my life is amazing' selfies. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴