What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got terrible reviews but I think it’s well done!
I think it was a bit slow in places but visually it was graphic in depicting the horrors of Auchwitz which was brutal. It’s wrong to say I ‘enjoyed’ it. It was well made.

Reactions: 3
I think it was a bit slow in places but visually it was graphic in depicting the horrors of Auchwitz which was brutal. It’s wrong to say I ‘enjoyed’ it. It was well made.
Why did the lead have an English accent though?

Reactions: 1
I started watching The Idea Of You (Prime) but had to switch it off because I was cringing so hard. It’s basically Harry Styles fanfic for mums 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone recommend any good horror films? Proper old school jumpscare ones like Talk To Me? That was brilliant.

Can anyone recommend any good horror films? Proper old school jumpscare ones like Talk To Me? That was brilliant.
There is a Horror Films thread if you want to flick through that.

• Heart
There is a Horror Films thread if you want to flick through that.

Ooh thank you, I never knew there was a thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I started watching The Idea Of You (Prime) but had to switch it off because I was cringing so hard. It’s basically Harry Styles fanfic for mums 🤮
Apparently it was actually based on this 😂😂 I got to the bit where she came out to the pool all covered up. Will try to finish it tonight. As an aside Anne Hathaway is really beautiful 😍

Reactions: 2
Apparently it was actually based on this 😂😂 I got to the bit where she came out to the pool all covered up. Will try to finish it tonight. As an aside Anne Hathaway is really beautiful 😍
She is gorgeous and a fantastic actress, but this film is just...awful. Like a fantasy a middle-aged woman has written starring herself and the curly haired pop poppet from One Direction. Well, from what you've said, it actually is :D :D I feel a bit sorry for Harry Styles tbh, he must feel a bit creeped out by it, or maybe not? His current gf is the first who is the same age as him and not a decade or more older.

Saving Lives At Sea - love this show. The RNLI are heroes 🙂
Are you watching the new series of the Coastguard one? Sunday ch5, 8pm I think. First ep was so tense I could barely watch! Incredible work by all involved 👏

• Heart
Are you watching the new series of the Coastguard one? Sunday ch5, 8pm I think. First ep was so tense I could barely watch! Incredible work by all involved 👏
No. I will look for it though.

On a similar vein have you watched the sos mountain rescue ( I think it’s called - also Iplayer) which is about mountain rescue at Snowdonia ? Equally brilliant .