Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen: wants to take wild lion cubs home because she’s sad that they might be killed by other adults in the pride

Also Jen: married to a trophy hunter

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to watch the stories with sound off as their voices go right through me and I’ve avoided them for a while, but has Teefany hired a physio to get Lily crawling? Just let her crack on at her own speed, plenty of babies bum shuffle?!

Reactions: 1
I have to watch the stories with sound off as their voices go right through me and I’ve avoided them for a while, but has Teefany hired a physio to get Lily crawling? Just let her crack on at her own speed, plenty of babies bum shuffle?!
The doctor got her too after her 12 month check. Lily is behind in many milestones.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've followed them since covid, they intrigue me with their lives but I do like how much time they get to spend together, I don't see my family so much due to work commitments.

You can sure tell how much it's bugging Teef that Lily isn't crawling. Babies have their own timeline. Stop trying to force it. She'll crawl and walk eventually.

Reactions: 1
You can sure tell how much it's bugging Teef that Lily isn't crawling. Babies have their own timeline. Stop trying to force it. She'll crawl and walk eventually.
There comes a point where it’s a developmental concern. A doctor has decided lily is not developing at a decent rate period, hence the recommendation.

Reactions: 3
I've followed them since covid, they intrigue me with their lives but I do like how much time they get to spend together, I don't see my family so much due to work commitments.
I feel that Jen is completely checked out of being a Mum to her 2 teen kids. She flies out all over the place and rarely parents the youngest two. She’s been known to go on holiday twice when Sam a teen was meant to join them at some point and she forgot to even book him a ticket! Weirdly she seems more of a parent to Tiffany and Steve than she does to her school aged kids

Reactions: 4
I don’t see that only bum shuffling at just over a year old is delayed development. In fact at a year whether they are walking is not even assessed. I think it’s more like it bothers tiff and she mentioned it to the doctor. And doctors are different in the US. The doctor probably said if you’re worried you COULD do this and this. And because they have the money to and need content they’ve done it!!

Reactions: 2
You never see Lily with toys, books, tummy time, rarely eating and then holding her bottle, she’s one! Surely they seen how kimmy was and the stiff she had/did with Stevie Kate. Either way glad the little ones getting help, her parents are morons.

Reactions: 2