TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eat like literal barn animals, especially choc. Really off putting, wish they didn’t include stuff like that in the final cut! Also Jake still isn’t funny.
Yeah I really could have done without seeing him ram the Rice Krispie Squares in his gob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did they have/get gifted VIP? Seems like they were going through separate entrances to some stages,and Sabrina was particularly dead from where they were stood

Reactions: 1
Jake just can't seem to act natural in front of the camera. He's got worse as time has gone on, his tone of voice is very forced.

The vid was okay but the lineup of the festival wasn't great. Also some acts seemed to have really good sound and then others sounded terrible. No Doubt sounded pretty shoddy, not sure if them was them or the system setup.

Reactions: 6
Jake just can't seem to act natural in front of the camera. He's got worse as time has gone on, his tone of voice is very forced.

The vid was okay but the lineup of the festival wasn't great. Also some acts seemed to have really good sound and then others sounded terrible. No Doubt sounded pretty shoddy, not sure if them was them or the system setup.
I always think jake acts like he's a presenter on the travel channel or like a place in the sun or something. He needs to tone it down.

Reactions: 7
20 mins into the Stagecoach vlog and it’s almost unwatchable. I hate these weird skits they do.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad Matt Briody and Danny White went on that trip and it wasn’t just the Jake and Choc show, that American accent soon got old after a bit!

I’ve made it to the end of the vlog… after watching it in 3 parts. Nah, not their best. Felt disjointed and the skits just didn’t work and there were too many of them.

I don’t know whether it’s me getting boring but even though it was a new festival it kind of felt like I’d seen it all before. I did like the security dog in their snazzy goggles though.
The Freshman/Fratenity stuff was annoying I don’t buy Rob’s you’ve asked for the T-shirts so we’ve released them especially. I’m sure the T-shirts were always going to be released as merch.
I don’t understand Ben’s dynamic within the group he seemed genuinely upset when Rob was punching the air bed saying it was him.

• Heart
My son met them at Boomtown and said they were a nice bunch, however they were moaning they kept being stopped for selfies. Wasn’t that the whole idea? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is this description? 🙄
IMG_4704.jpeg

For something the fan’s of the channel asked for according to Rob *insert Sure Jan gif here*
They’re fairly hammering the emails out to try and sell them.
---
My son met them at Boomtown and said they were a nice bunch, however they were moaning they kept being stopped for selfies. Wasn’t that the whole idea? 🤷‍♀️
I’m guessing it probably can get a bit annoying but can you really complain about selfies when you’re asking people to basically fund you to be able to go to festivals?

Watched about half an hour of the new vid and gave up. Too much padding.

The videos are better with more of them and less choccy but it wasn't a great video. Mary needs to seriously ease up on drinking, she's a mess and you could tell when she was ranting about abortion she was pissing Matty Briody off. I think he's outgrown most of them.

Reactions: 4
The videos are better with more of them and less choccy but it wasn't a great video. Mary needs to seriously ease up on drinking, she's a mess and you could tell when she was ranting about abortion she was pissing Matty Briody off. I think he's outgrown most of them.
I agree, I skipped over Mary’s drunk rants. Love MB but he does seem to have drifted apart from the gang. I do rewatch their Europe/ US road trips when it was just Rob, MB, Raz and Danny. Less try hard and more just a group of friends having a laugh.

Reactions: 9
We’ve upset the SanPelly Squad oops 🙊.
Hi lurkers.
PSA start from page one my dudes you’ll find we’re probably not the hateful dicks you think we are just fans discussing the channel.

We’ve upset the SanPelly Squad oops 🙊.
Hi lurkers.
PSA start from page one my dudes you’ll find we’re probably not the hateful dicks you think we are just fans discussing the channel.
Oh really? What have they said?

Oh really? What have they said?
Someone linked the thread I haven’t read all the comments but people have commented the usual Tattle stuff we’re spreading hate, we’ve got sad lives, why do we watch the channel if we hate it?
I don’t understand where the hate stuff have came from, none of us hate them we’re fans discussing them and some of the discussions include stuff that isn’t our cup of tea.

No hate to the channel 😅odd take. I watch their vlogs almost daily.

Yeah it’s odd to say we hate the channel. We don’t, we watch it! But we don’t have to like 100% of it.